Options trading entails significant risk and is not appropriate for all investors. Certain complex options strategies carry additional risk. Before trading options, please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options. Supporting documentation for any claims, if applicable, will be furnished upon request.
ETFs are subject to market fluctuation and the risks of their underlying investments. ETFs are subject to management fees and other expenses. Unlike mutual funds, ETF shares are bought and sold at market price, which may be higher or lower than their NAV, and are not individually redeemed from the fund.
Investing involves risk, including risk of loss.
Argus and Fidelity Investments are not affiliated.
Stock markets, especially foreign markets, are volatile and can decline significantly in response to adverse issuer, political, regulatory, market, or economic developments. Foreign securities are subject to interest rate, currency exchange rate, economic, and political risks. The securities of smaller, less well known companies can be more volatile than those of larger companies. There is no guarantee that a factor-based investing strategy will enhance performance or reduce risk. Before investing, make sure you understand how the fund’s factor investing strategy may differ from that of a more traditional index product. Depending on market conditions, funds may underperform compared with products that seek to track a more traditional index. The return of an index exchange-traded fund (ETF) is usually different from that of the index it tracks, because of fees, expenses, and tracking error. An ETF may trade at a premium or discount to its net asset value (NAV).
Displayed rates of return, including annual percentage yield (APY), represent stated APY for either individual certificates of deposit (CDs) or multiple CDs within model CD ladders, and were identified from Fidelity inventory as of the time stated. For current inventory, including available CDs, please view the CDs & Ladders tab.
Fidelity Go® is a service provided by Strategic Advisers, Inc. (SAI), a registered investment adviser and a Fidelity Investments company, and by Geode Capital Management, LLC, an unaffiliated investment adviser. This service provides discretionary money management for a fee.
Brokerage services are provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC. Custody and other services are provided by National Financial Services LLC. Both are Fidelity Investments companies and members of NYSE and SIPC.
In general, the bond market is volatile, and fixed income securities carry interest rate risk. (As interest rates rise, bond prices usually fall, and vice versa. This effect is usually more pronounced for longer-term securities.) Fixed income securities also carry inflation risk, liquidity risk, call risk, and credit and default risks for both issuers and counterparties. Unlike individual bonds, most bond funds do not have a maturity date, so holding them until maturity to avoid losses caused by price volatility is not possible.
Investor's Business Daily® (IBD), January 2016, 2017, and 2018: Best Online Brokers Special Report. January 2016: Fidelity ranked in the top five in 10 out of 12 categories. Fidelity was named first in Trade Reliability, Research Tools, Investment Research, Portfolio Analysis and Reports, and Educational Resources. January 2017: Fidelity ranked in the top two in all 13 categories. Fidelity was named first in Research Tools, Portfolio Analysis and Reports, Investment Research, Educational Resources, and Planning Tools. January 2018: Fidelity ranked in the top five in 13 out of 14 categories. Fidelity was named first in Trade Reliability, Site Performance, Customer Service, Research Tools, Investment Research, Low-Cost/Free ETF Trading, Portfolio Analysis & Reports, Educational Resources, and Investment and Retirement Planning Tools. Results in 2017 and 2018 were based on having the highest Customer Experience Index within the categories composing the survey, as scored by 4,752 and 5,052 respondents, respectively, in the survey conducted by Investor's Business Daily's polling partner, TechnoMetrica Market Intelligence. © Investor's Business Daily, Inc. All rights reserved.
StockBrokers.com 2018 Online Broker Review, February 20, 2018: Fidelity was ranked No. 1 overall out of 13 online brokers evaluated in the StockBrokers.com 2018 Online Broker Review. Fidelity was also rated No. 1 in several categories, including Research, Ease of Use, and Order Execution, and named Best in Class for Offering of Investments, Platforms & Tools, Customer Service, Mobile Trading, Education, Banking, Active Trading, and New Investors.
3. Barron's, March 20, 2017 and March 19, 2016 Online Broker Surveys. 2017: Fidelity was evaluated against 15 others and earned the top overall score of 35.6 out of a possible 40. The firm was also named best online broker for Long-Term Investing (shared with 2 others), Best for Novices (shared with 1 other), and Best for Investor Education (shared with 2 others). Fidelity was also ranked 1st in the following categories: Trading Experience & Technology (shared with 2 others), Mobile (shared with 1 other), Research Amenities, and Portfolio Analysis and Reports (shared with 2 others). 2016: Fidelity was evaluated against 15 others and earned the top overall score of 34.9 out of a possible 40.0. Fidelity was also named Best Online Broker for Long-Term Investing (shared with one other), Best for Novices (shared with one other), and Best for In-Person Service (shared with four others), and was ranked first in the following categories: trading technology; range of offerings (tied with one other firm); and customer service, education, and security. Overall ranking for both years based on unweighted ratings in the following categories: trading experience & technology; usability; mobile; range of offerings; research amenities; portfolio analysis and reports; customer service, education, and security; and costs.
4. Kiplinger's, August 2016 and August 2017 Online Broker Survey. 2016: Fidelity was ranked No. 1 overall out of 7 online brokers. Results based on ratings in the following categories: Commissions and Fees, Breadth of Investment Choices, Tools, Research, Ease of Use, Mobile, and Advisory. 2017: Fidelity was ranked No. 1 overall (tied with Merrill Edge) out of 7 online brokers. Results based on ratings in the following categories: Total Commissions Score, Breadth of Investment Choices, Tools, Research, Ease of Use, Mobile Access, and Advisory Services.
5. This offer is valid for new or existing Fidelity customers. In order to receive the commission-free trades you must download the Active Trader Pro® software or log in to ActiveTraderPro.com®. Trades must be placed on Active Trader Pro® or ActiveTraderPro.com and be used within 90 calendar days. Commission-free trades must be designated to the one account receiving the qualifying assets or amount, and are limited to online domestic equities and options trades. Options trades are limited to 20 contracts or less per trade; for orders beyond these limitations, standard commission rates apply. No cash compensation will be given for any unused commission-free trades. Offer is nontransferable, limited to one per individual per rolling 12 months and may not be combined with other offers. Fidelity reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions or terminate this offer at any time. Other terms and conditions, or eligibility criteria may apply. Customers must register at .
6. The Fidelity ETF/ETP Screener (Screener) is a research tool provided to help self-directed investors evaluate exchange traded products (ETPs). Criteria and inputs entered are at the sole discretion of the user, and all screens or strategies with pre-selected criteria (including expert ones) are solely for the convenience of the user. Expert Screens are provided by independent companies not affiliated with Fidelity. Information supplied or obtained from this Screener is for informational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice or guidance, an offer of or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities, or a recommendation or endorsement by Fidelity of any security or investment strategy. Fidelity does not endorse or adopt any particular investment strategy or approach to screening or evaluating ETPs. Fidelity makes no guarantees that information supplied is accurate, complete, or timely, and does not provide any warranties regarding results obtained from their use. Determine which securities are right for you based on your investment objectives, risk tolerance, financial situation and other individual factors and re-evaluate them on a periodic basis.
7. You will earn 2 Points per dollar in eligible net purchases (net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns) that you charge. Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Upon approval, refer to your Program Rules for additional information. You may not redeem Reward Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Reward Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death). Reward Points will not expire as long as your Account remains open. Certain transactions are not eligible for Reward Points, including Advances (as defined in the Agreement, including wire transfers, travelers checks, money orders, foreign cash transactions, betting transactions, lottery tickets and ATM disbursements), Annual Fee, convenience checks, balance transfers, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, overdraft advances, interest charges, fees, credit insurance charges, transactions to fund certain prepaid card products, U.S. Mint purchases, or transactions to purchase cash convertible items. The 2% cash back rewards value applies only to Points redeemed for a deposit into an eligible Fidelity account. The redemption value is different if you choose to redeem your Points for other rewards such as travel options, merchandise, gift cards, and/or statement credit. Other restrictions apply. Full details appear in the Program Rules new card customers receive with their card. Establishment or ownership of a Fidelity account or other relationship with Fidelity Investments is not required to obtain a card or to be eligible to use Points to obtain any rewards offered under the program other than Fidelity Rewards.
iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
There are additional costs associated with option strategies that call for multiple purchases and sales of options, such as spreads, straddles, and collars, as compared with a single option trade.
The creditor and issuer of the Fidelity® Visa Signature® Card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Active Trader Pro® is automatically made available to customers trading 36 times or more in a rolling 12-month period. If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, please contact Active Trader Services at 800-564-0211 to request access.
There is an Options Regulatory Fee from $0.03 to $0.05 per contract, which applies to both option buy and sell transactions. The fee is subject to change.
Beta is a measure of risk. It represents how a security has responded in the past to movements of the securities market. Smart beta represents an alternative investment methodology to typical cap-weighted benchmark investing, and there is no guarantee that a smart beta or factor-based investing strategy will enhance performance or reduce risk.
Fidsafe is not a Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC service. FidSafe is a service of Fidelity Wealth Technologies LLC, a Fidelity Investments company, located at 245 Summer Street V7A, Boston, MA 02110.