Easier access for everyone
Accessibility and universal usability are an important part of meeting your financial needs.
On our website
We are committed to making our websites and mobile apps easy for everyone to use. Whether you're using a magnifier, screen reader, gaze tracker, or a sip and puff device, you should be able to find what you want.
To do this, we strive to meet the World Wide Web Consortium's (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 at level AA or better. We also conduct periodic research with customers of various abilities and ages to learn how to improve our sites.
Improving your experience on Fidelity.com
We recommend the following for all Fidelity.com visitors, especially those using assistive technology:
Tips for using your browser more effectively
Use the most current version of your web browser
The latest versions of browsers (Internet Explorer®, Safari®, Firefox®, ChromeTM) generally perform best with websites like ours.
Maximize your browser window
This will help you see as much content and functionality as possible. Our sites are responsive, which means our content and layout adjust to fit the width of your browser window asit changes. (Some content may reorient itself or get hidden as you resize the width of your browser window.)
Maximize your browser in one of these ways:
- Use browser buttons to minimize, maximize, or close your browser window. On PCs, the Maximize button is in the upper right of your browser window. On Macs, the Maximize button is green and is in the upper left of your browser window.
- You can also use the keyboard. On a PC, hold down the Alt key while you press the spacebar. Then press the "x" key to select Maximize. On a Mac, hold down the Control and Command keys while you press the "F" key to view in full screen. On some versions of Macs, you may need to set up a specific keyboard shortcut to do this.
Zoom in to make reading easier
Your browser "Zoom" feature enlarges or shrinks all content, including text, images, and videos. "Zooming in" is useful if you're having trouble reading a page. "Zooming out" is useful if you want to see more of a web page at a time or reduce the amount of vertical scrolling.
- On a PC, you can zoom in by holding down the Control (Ctrl) key and pressing the plus key (+) as many times as you want. Zoom out by holding down the Ctrl key and pressing the minus (-) key.
- On a Mac, you can zoom in by holding down the Command (Cmd) key and pressing the plus key (+) as many times as you want. Zoom out by holding down the Cmd key and pressing the minus (-) key.
- You can also hold the Ctrl (PC) or Cmd (Mac) key and scroll the mouse wheel to zoom in and out.
- Press Ctrl (PC) or Cmd (Mac) and the zero key (0) to return your zoom level back to the default, which is 100%.
Tips for navigating using a screen reader
Navigate by headings
Get a sense for how the page is structured and jump to a specific topic using headings.
- Use table reading commands
Get a sense for how our site is structured
Fidelity.com is organized into five sections:
- Accounts & Trade
- News & Insights
- Guidance & Retirement
- Investment Products
Choosing one of these options from our main navigation will display a sub-menu that links you to specific pages within each section. You can return to the home page from most pages by selecting the Fidelity.com Home link (our linked logo that sits at the top of most pages).
In our Investor Centers
Our Investor Centers strive to incorporate barrier-free physical access for all visitors.
Do you want to communicate with us in American Sign Language (ASL), another language, or exclusively in writing when you visit one of our Investor Centers? No problem. Contact your local Investor Center or call 1-800-343-3548 to give us advance notice, and we'll arrange it.
By mail or phone
You can request monthly statements in either Braille or large print. See a large print statement example (PDF)
We also offer large print, raised guideline checks. These checks are larger (8.125 inches by 3 inches) with embossed lines that you can feel. Choose from wallet or duplicate style. See a large print, raised line check example
To request large print or Braille statements or raised line checks, contact your local Investor Center or call 1-800-343-3548.
We want to hear from you
If you encounter any issues, have questions or feedback, or want to request an accommodation, please let us know.
For technical access issues, choose Technical help in the Topic drop down after entering your contact information.
We accept Video Relay Service (VRS) calls.
100 Howe Drive, H2NK
Covington, KY 41015