Free commission offer applies to online purchases of Fidelity ETFs and select iShares ETFs in a Fidelity brokerage account. Fidelity accounts may require minimum balances. The sale of ETFs is subject to an activity assessment fee (of between $0.01 to $0.03 per $1,000 of principal). iShares ETFs and Fidelity ETFs are subject to a short-term trading fee by Fidelity if held less than 30 days. ETFs are subject to management fees and other expenses.
This site is for U.S. residents with a valid U.S. address. Not a U.S. resident? Visit our International Investment
Guidance provided is educational in nature.
1. BlackRock ETP Global Landscape Report 1/31/2013. Based on number of ETFs, AUM, and market share.
2. For iShares ETFs, Fidelity receives compensation from the ETF sponsor and/or its affiliates in connection with an exclusive, long-term marketing program that includes promotion of iShares ETFs and inclusion of iShares funds in certain FBS platforms and investment programs. Additional information about the sources, amounts, and terms of compensation is described in the ETF's prospectus and related documents. Fidelity may add or waive commissions on ETFs without prior notice. BlackRock and iShares are registered trademarks of BlackRock, Inc. and its affiliates.
3. The Fidelity® Cash Management Account is a brokerage account designed for spending and cash management. It is not intended to serve as your main account for securities trading. Customers interested in securities trading should consider a Fidelity Account®.
4. All Fidelity ATM withdrawal fees will be waived for your Fidelity® Cash Management Account. In addition, your account will automatically be reimbursed for all ATM fees charged by other institutions while using a Fidelity® Visa® Gold Check Card linked to your account at any ATM displaying the Visa®, Plus®, or Star® logos. The reimbursement will be credited to the account the same day the ATM fee is debited from the account. Please note that there is a foreign transaction fee of 1% that is not waived, which will be included in the amount charged to your account. The Fidelity® Visa® Gold Check Card is issued by PNC Bank, N.A., and the check card program is administered by BNY Mellon Investment Servicing Trust Company. These entities are not affiliated with each other or with Fidelity Investments. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association, and is used by PNC Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
5. The Cash Balance in the Fidelity®
Cash Management Account is swept to an FDIC-insured interest bearing account at a Program Bank. The deposit at the Program Bank is not covered by SIPC. The deposit is eligible for FDIC insurance subject to FDIC insurance coverage limits. All assets of the account holder at the depository institution will generally be counted toward the aggregate limit. For more information about FDIC insurance coverage, please visit the FDIC Web site at or call 877-ASK-FDIC. As referenced in the FDIC-Insured Deposit Sweep Disclosure Document for the Fidelity Cash Management Account, customers are responsible for monitoring their total assets at the Program Bank to determine the extent of available FDIC insurance. All FDIC insurance coverage is in accordance with FDIC rules. Go to Fidelity.com/FCMACoreBanks
to see a list of eligible Program Banks
, and the FDIC Disclosure Document (PDF)
6. Fidelity Portfolio Advisory Service®, BlackRock® Diversified Income Portfolio and Fidelity® Strategic Disciplines are services offered through Strategic Advisers, Inc., a registered investment adviser and a Fidelity Investments Company. Fidelity® Personalized Portfolios may be offered through the following Fidelity Investments companies: Strategic Advisers, Inc., Fidelity Personal Trust Company, FSB ("FPTC"), a federal savings bank, or Fidelity Management Trust Company ("FMTC"). Non-deposit investment products and trust services offered through FPTC and FMTC and their affiliates are not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency, are not obligations of any bank, and are subject to risk, including possible loss of principal. These services provide discretionary money management for a fee.
Brokerage services are provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC. Custody and other services are provided by National Financial Services LLC. Both are Fidelity Investments companies and Members of NYSE and SIPC.
*System availability and response times may be subject to market conditions.
Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time and you may gain or lose money.
Before investing, consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the fund, 529 plan or annuity and its investment options. Contact Fidelity for a prospectus or fact kit or, if available, a summary prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.