Investing involves risk, including risk of loss.
1. $0.00 commission applies to online U.S. equity trades, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and options (+ $ 0.65 per contract fee) in a Fidelity retail account only for Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC retail clients. Sell orders are subject to an activity assessment fee (from $0.01 to $0.03 per $1,000 of principal). There is an Options Regulatory Fee (from $0.03 to $0.05 per contract,) which applies to both option buy and sell transactions. The fee is subject to change. Other exclusions and conditions may apply. See Fidelity.com/commissions for details. Employee equity compensation transactions and accounts managed by advisors or intermediaries through Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions® are subject to different commission schedules.
Options trading entails significant risk and is not appropriate for all investors. Certain complex options strategies carry additional risk. Before trading options, please read . Supporting documentation for any claims, if applicable, will be furnished upon request.
Zero account minimums and zero account fees apply to retail brokerage accounts only. Expenses charged by investments (e.g., funds, managed accounts, and certain HSAs) and commissions, interest charges, or other expenses for transactions may still apply. See Fidelity.com/commissions for further details.
3. Fidelity now offers the Fidelity ZERO Extended Market Index Fund (FZIPX), Fidelity ZERO Large Cap Index Fund (FNILX), Fidelity ZERO Total Market Index Fund (FZROX), and Fidelity ZERO International Index Fund (FZILX) available to individual retail investors who purchase their shares through a Fidelity brokerage account.
Minimum markup or markdown of $19.95 applies if traded with a Fidelity representative. For U.S. Treasury purchases traded with a Fidelity representative, a flat charge of $19.95 per trade applies. A $250 maximum applies to all trades, reduced to a $50 maximum for bonds maturing in one year or less. Rates are for U.S. dollar-denominated bonds; additional fees and minimums apply for non-dollar bond trades. Other conditions may apply; see Fidelity.com/commissions for details. Please note that markups and markdowns may affect the total cost of the transaction and the total, or "effective," yield of your investment. The offering broker, which may be our affiliate, National Financial Services LLC, may separately mark up or mark down the price of the security and may realize a trading profit or loss on the transaction.
5. Fidelity commissioned Corporate Insight to study bond pricing, available online, for self-directed retail investors from three brokers (Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, and Wells Fargo) that offer corporate and municipal bonds for comparison to Fidelity’s standard online pricing. The study
compared online bond prices for more than 27,000 municipal and corporate inventory matches from January 28 through March 2, 2020. It compared municipal and corporate inventories offered online in varying quantities. The study found that, on average, the three online bond brokers were asking $15.41 more per bond. Corporate Insight determined the average price differential by calculating the difference between the prices of matching corporate and municipal bond inventory at Fidelity, including Fidelity’s $1 per bond mark-up for online trades vs. the prices offered online for the same bonds from the three brokers, then averaging the differences of the financial services firms. The analysis included investment grade corporate and municipal bonds only, as the three brokers in the study do not offer non-investment grade bonds for purchase online.
Other fees and expenses applicable to continued investment are described in the fund’s current prospectus.
7. The Fidelity Go program advisory fee is calculated and charged at the account level.
8. The advisory fee does not cover charges resulting from trades effected with or through broker-dealers other than Fidelity Investment affiliates, mark-ups or mark-downs by broker-dealers, transfer taxes, exchange fees, regulatory fees, odd-lot differentials, handling charges, electronic fund and wire transfer fees, or any other charges imposed by law or otherwise applicable to your account. You will also incur underlying expenses associated with the investment vehicles selected.
9. There is no minimum amount required to open a Fidelity Go account. However, in order for us to invest your money according to the investment strategy you've chosen, your account balance must be at least $10.
10. Fidelity® Wealth Services ("FWS") offers three service levels, each with its own fees, features, and eligibility requirements. Wealth Management service level clients must generally qualify for support from a dedicated Fidelity advisor, which is based on a variety of factors (for example, a client with at least $250,000 invested in eligible Fidelity account(s) would typically qualify). Account investment minimum is $50,000. For details, review the Program Fundamentals available online or through a representative.
11. Gross advisory fee applicable to accounts managed through Fidelity® Strategic Disciplines ranges from 0.20% to 0.49% and gross advisory fee applicable to accounts managed through Fidelity® Wealth Services ranges from 0.50%–1.04%, in each case based on a minimum investment of $2 million.
To be eligible for Fidelity Private Wealth Management through Fidelity® Wealth Services ("FWS") or Fidelity® Strategic Disciplines ("FSD"), clients are subject to a qualification and acceptance process, and must typically invest at least $2 million, in the aggregate, in FWS and/or FSD and have investable assets of at least $10 million. For details, review the relevant Program Fundamentals, available online or through a representative.
ETFs are subject to market fluctuation and the risks of their underlying investments. ETFs are subject to management fees and other expenses.
For iShares ETFs, Fidelity receives compensation from the ETF sponsor and/or its affiliates in connection with an exclusive long-term marketing program that includes promotion of iShares ETFs and inclusion of iShares funds in certain FBS platforms and investment programs. Please note, this security will not be marginable for 30 days from the settlement date, at which time it will automatically become eligible for margin collateral. Additional information about the sources, amounts, and terms of compensation can be found in the ETF’s prospectus and related documents. Fidelity may add or waive commissions on ETFs without prior notice. BlackRock and iShares are registered trademarks of BlackRock Inc., and its affiliates.
In general, the bond market is volatile, and fixed income securities carry interest rate risk. (As interest rates rise, bond prices usually fall, and vice versa. This effect is usually more pronounced for longer-term securities.) Fixed income securities also carry inflation risk, liquidity risk, call risk, and credit and default risks for both issuers and counterparties. Any fixed income security sold or redeemed prior to maturity may be subject to loss.
Fidelity has a broad range of offerings suited to different client needs. For more information, see our offering list or speak with a representative.
Fidelity Go®, Fidelity® Wealth Services, and Fidelity® Strategic Disciplines are advisory services offered by Fidelity Personal and Workplace Advisors LLC (FPWA), a registered investment adviser, for a fee. Brokerage services provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC (FBS), and custodial and related services provided by National Financial Services LLC (NFS), each a member NYSE and SIPC. FPWA, FBS and NFS are Fidelity Investments companies.
Before investing in any mutual fund or exchange-traded fund, you should consider its investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact Fidelity for a prospectus, offering circular or, if available, a summary prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.
Fidelity, Fidelity Investments, the Fidelity Investments and pyramid design logo, and Fidelity Go are registered trademarks of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917