We believe that value means more than just low costs, it also means exceeding your expectations.
No annual fees and low minimums
Opening any of our most popular accounts is easy and there are no opening or annual fees.
|Account||Free to open||No annual fee||Minimum to open|
|Roth IRA||$2,500 or $200/mo.*|
|Traditional IRA||$2,500 or $200/mo.*|
|529 College Savings||$50 or $15/mo.|
*Waived for rollovers and transfers
There is no cost to open and no annual fee for Fidelity's Traditional, Roth, SEP, and Rollover IRAs. A $50 account closeout fee may apply. Fund investments held in your account may be subject to management, low balance, and short-term trading fees, as described in the offering materials. For all securities, see the Fidelity commission schedule (PDF) for trading commission and transaction fee details.
Help your money work harder for you.
- $7.95 U.S. online stock trades—lower than Schwab, TD Ameritrade, and E*Trade1
- Low commissions and fees for bonds, options, and margin2
- Hundreds of no-load and no-transaction-fee funds3—from Fidelity and others
- Commission-free ETFs online from Fidelity and iShares®.4
Trade smarter and faster.
- Get the best possible price in the shortest amount of time with our 1-Second Execution Guarantee.5
- Trade stocks from 25 countries, with the option to settle in U.S. dollars, to further diversify your portfolio.6
- Discover your next investment strategy with free, independent research from 20+ leading providers, including international stock research.7
Take advantage of free services available to all customers.
- One-on-one guidance available online, by phone, or at your local Investor Center
- Online planning tools to help you calculate and evaluate your needs
- Mobile apps to help you monitor your accounts anywhere, anytime
- Cash management solutions, such as direct deposit, debit card, checkwriting, electronic funds transfers (EFTs), online bill pay, and more
What others have to say about us
Margin trading entails greater risk, including, but not limited to, risk of loss and incurrence of margin interest debt, and is not suitable for all investors. Please assess your financial circumstances and risk tolerance before trading on margin. Margin credit is extended by National Financial Services, Member NYSE, SIPC.
For iShares ETFs, Fidelity receives compensation from the ETF sponsor and/or its affiliates in connection with an exclusive, long-term marketing program that includes promotion of iShares ETFs and inclusion of iShares funds in certain FBS platforms and investment programs. Additional information about the sources, amounts, and terms of compensation is described in the ETF’s prospectus and related documents. Fidelity may add or waive commissions on ETFs without prior notice. BlackRock and iShares are registered trademarks of BlackRock, Inc. and its affiliates.