$7.95 commission applies to online U.S. equity trades in a Fidelity account with a minimum opening balance of $2,500 for Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC retail clients. Sell orders are subject to an activity assessment fee (of between $0.01 to $0.03 per $1000 of principal). Other conditions may apply. See Fidelity.com/commissions for details.
Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time and you may gain or lose money.
1. SmartMoney magazine, June 2010, 2011, and 2012. Industry review ranking 17 leading discount brokers in 2010, 10 in 2011 and 10 in 2012. Results based on ratings in the following categories: commissions and fees, mutual funds and investment products, banking services, trading tools, research, and customer service. Criteria not equally weighted.
2. Barron's, March 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. Industry review of leading online brokers: 25 in 2009; 22 from 2009-2011; 27 in 2012; and 24 in 2013. Fidelity was ranked best online broker for long-term investing and fifth overall in 2009, sixth overall in 2010 and 2011, eleventh overall in 2012, and ninth overall in 2013. Overall ranking based on unweighted ratings in the following categories: trading experience and technology, usability, mobile, range of offerings, research amenities, portfolio analysis and reports, customer services and education, and cost.
3. Kiplinger's magazine, February 2011. Industry review ranking 14 leading discount brokers. Results based on ratings in the following categories: costs, website usability, investment choices, customer service, and research and tools. Criteria not equally weighted. TD Ameritrade tied with Fidelity for the #1 spot.
4. Commission comparison based upon published website commission schedules, as of 2/1/2013, for E*Trade, Schwab, and TD Ameritrade for online U.S. equity trades and trades less than 1500 per quarter. For E*Trade: $9.99 per trade for 0-149, $7.99 per trade for 150 to 1,499 and $6.99 per trade for 1,500 or more trades per quarter. For Schwab: $8.95 for up to 999,999 shares per trade, though orders of 10,000 or more shares or greater than $500,000 may be eligible for special pricing. For TD Ameritrade: $9.99 per market or limit order trade for an unlimited amount of shares.
5. Other fees and expenses applicable to continued investment are described in the fund's current prospectus.
6. Fidelity brokerage account required for access to research reports. Minimum opening balance of $2500 is required.
7. All Fidelity ATM withdrawal fees will be waived for your Fidelity® Cash Management Account. In addition, your account will automatically be reimbursed for all ATM fees charged by other institutions while using a Fidelity® Visa® Gold Check Card linked to your account at any ATM displaying the Visa®, Plus®, or Star® logos. ATM reimbursements will be credited to the account when the transaction posts. Please note, there is a foreign transaction fee of one percent that is not waived, which will be included in the amount charged to your account.