*Not all Wealth Management clients enrolled in Fidelity Strategic Disciplines ("FSD") are eligible to receive non-discretionary financial planning though FSD. FSD clients must qualify and be accepted into the Private Wealth Management service tier to receive non-discretionary financial planning, and must typically invest at least $2 million, in the aggregate, in FSD accounts (or combined with assets invested in Fidelity Wealth Services) and have investable assets of at least $10 million.
Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time, and you may gain or lose money.
1. You may exclude up to five individual stocks or two industries in your account.
2. Tax-smart investing techniques, including tax-loss harvesting, are applied in managing certain taxable accounts on a limited basis, at the discretion of the portfolio manager, Strategic Advisers LLC (Strategic Advisers), primarily with respect to determining when assets in a client's account should be bought or sold. Assets contributed may be sold for a taxable gain or loss at any time. There are no guarantees as to the effectiveness of the tax-smart investing techniques applied in serving to reduce or minimize a client's overall tax liabilities, or as to the tax results that may be generated by a given transaction.
3. There is no minimum required to open an account; however, in order for us to invest your money according to the investment strategy you've chosen, your account balance must be at least $5,000. Until you reach that balance, any securities used to fund your account will be unmanaged, and any cash deposited into your account will be invested in your core money market fund. Your account may be closed if that balance is not reached.
4. The advisory fee does not cover charges resulting from trades effected with or through broker-dealers other than Fidelity affiliates, mark-ups or mark-downs by broker-dealers, transfer taxes, exchange fees, regulatory fees, odd-lot differentials, handling charges, electronic fund and wire transfer fees, or any other charges imposed by law or otherwise applicable to a managed account. Investors will also incur underlying expenses, if any, associated with the investment vehicles selected for the account.
5. To qualify for Wealth Management through FSD clients must generally qualify for support from a dedicated Fidelity advisor, which is based on a variety of factors (for example, a client with at least $250,000 invested in eligible Fidelity account(s) would typically qualify). FSD equity strategy account investment minimum is $100,000. For details, review the Program Fundamentals available online or through a representative.
Stock markets are volatile and can fluctuate significantly in response to company, industry, political, regulatory, market, or economic developments. Investing in stock involves risks, including the loss of principal. Foreign securities are subject to interest rate, currency exchange rate, economic, and political risks.
Fidelity Managed FidFolios℠ provides discretionary investment management for a fee. Advisory services offered by Fidelity Personal and Workplace Advisors LLC (FPWA), a registered investment adviser. Brokerage services provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC (FBS), and custodial and related services provided by National Financial Services LLC (NFS), each a member NYSE and SIPC. FPWA, FBS, and NFS are Fidelity Investments companies.
Fidelity® Strategic Disciplines provides nondiscretionary financial planning and discretionary investment management for a fee. Advisory services offered by Fidelity Personal and Workplace Advisors LLC (FPWA), a registered investment adviser. Brokerage services provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC (FBS), and custodial and related services provided by National Financial Services LLC (NFS), each a member NYSE and SIPC. FPWA, FBS, and NFS are Fidelity Investments companies.
Screenshots and graphics are for illustrative purposes only.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917