The Fidelity® Cash Management Account is a brokerage account designed for spending and cash management. It is not intended to serve as your main account for securities trading. Customers interested in securities trading should consider a Fidelity Account®.
Fidelity is not a bank and brokerage accounts are not FDIC-insured, but uninvested cash balances are eligible for FDIC insurance.
1. All Fidelity ATM withdrawal fees will be waived for your Fidelity Cash Management Account. In addition, your account will automatically be reimbursed for all ATM fees charged by other institutions while using a Fidelity Visa® Gold Check Card linked to your account, at any ATM displaying the Visa®, Plus® or Star® logos. The reimbursement will be credited to your Fidelity Cash Management Account the same day the ATM fee is debited from the account. Please note, there is a foreign transaction fee of one percent that is not waived, which will be included in the amount charged to your account. The Fidelity Visa® Gold Check Card is issued by PNC Bank, NA and administered by BNY Mellon Investment Servicing Trust Company, which are not affiliated with Fidelity Investments. The third-party trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
2. The Cash Balance in the Fidelity Cash Management Account is swept to an FDIC-insured interest bearing account at a Program Bank. The deposit at the Program Bank is not covered by SIPC. The deposit is eligible for FDIC insurance subject to FDIC insurance coverage limits. All assets of the account holder at the depository institution will generally be counted toward the aggregate limit. For more information about FDIC insurance coverage, please visit the FDIC website at FDIC.gov or call 877-ASK-FDIC. As referenced in the FDIC-Insured Deposit Sweep Disclosure Document for the Fidelity Cash Management Account, customers are responsible for monitoring their total assets at the Program Bank to determine the extent of available FDIC insurance. All FDIC insurance coverage is in accordance with FDIC rules. Go to Fidelity.com/FCMACoreBanks to see a list of eligible Program Banks, and the FDIC Disclosure Document.
3. For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of these credit cards, click on the links above. This credit card program is issued and administered by FIA Card Services, which is not an affiliate of Fidelity Investments. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express and is used by the issuer pursuant to a license. Certain restrictions apply to each benefit. Details accompany new account materials.
4. Kiplinger's Magazine, November 2012. Industry review ranking list of online brokers. Results based on ratings in banking. Kiplinger's is a trademark of The Kiplinger Washington Editors, Inc.
5. SmartMoney magazine, June 2010, 2011, and 2012. Industry review ranking leading discount brokers based on ratings in the following categories: commissions and fees, mutual funds and investment products, banking services, trading tools, research, and customer service.
6. MONEY® Magazine, October 2013, ©2013 Time Inc. MONEY is a registered trademark of Time Inc. and is used under License. MONEY and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Fidelity Investments.
The ratings and experiences of customers may not be representative of the experiences of all customers or investors and is not indicative of future success. The accuracy of information included in the customer ratings and reviews cannot be guaranteed by Fidelity Investments. Customers who post ratings may be responsible for disclosing whether they have a financial interest or conflict in submitting a rating and review.
a Fidelity representative if you have additional questions or concerns about the ratings and reviews posted here.