The Fidelity® Cash Management Account is a brokerage account designed for spending and cash management. It is not intended to serve as your main account for securities trading. Customers interested in securities trading should consider a Fidelity Account®.
Fidelity is not a bank and brokerage accounts are not FDIC-insured, but uninvested cash balances are eligible for FDIC insurance.
1. All Fidelity ATM withdrawal fees will be waived for your Fidelity Cash Management Account. In addition, your account will automatically be reimbursed for all ATM fees charged by other institutions while using a Fidelity Visa® Gold Check Card linked to your account, at any ATM displaying the Visa®, Plus® or Star® logos. The reimbursement will be credited to your Fidelity Cash Management Account the same day the ATM fee is debited from the account. Please note, there is a foreign transaction fee of one percent that is not waived, which will be included in the amount charged to your account. The Fidelity Visa® Gold Check Card is issued by PNC Bank, NA and administered by BNY Mellon Investment Servicing Trust Company, which are not affiliated with Fidelity Investments. The third-party trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
2. The Cash Balance in the Fidelity Cash Management Account is swept to an FDIC-insured interest bearing account at a Program Bank. The deposit at the Program Bank is not covered by SIPC. The deposit is eligible for FDIC insurance subject to FDIC insurance coverage limits. All assets of the account holder at the depository institution will generally be counted toward the aggregate limit. For more information about FDIC insurance coverage, please visit the FDIC website at FDIC.gov or call 877-ASK-FDIC. As referenced in the FDIC-Insured Deposit Sweep Disclosure Document for the Fidelity Cash Management Account, customers are responsible for monitoring their total assets at the Program Bank to determine the extent of available FDIC insurance. All FDIC insurance coverage is in accordance with FDIC rules. Go to Fidelity.com/FCMACoreBanks to see a list of eligible Program Banks, and the FDIC Disclosure Document.
3. You will earn 2 points per dollar in eligible net purchases (purchases minus credits and returns) that you charge. Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. The 2% rewards value applies only to points redeemed for a deposit into an eligible Fidelity account. The redemption value is different if you choose to redeem your points for other rewards. Other restrictions apply.
4. Eligible accounts include most nonretirement registrations as well as Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, Rollover IRA, SEP IRA, Fidelity Charitable® Giving Account®, and Fidelity-managed 529 College Savings Plan accounts. The ability to contribute to an IRA or 529 college savings plan account is subject to IRS rules and specific program policies, including those on eligibility and annual and maximum contribution limits. Full details appear in the Program Guidelines new card customers receive with their card. Contributions to Fidelity Charitable® are generally eligible for a federal income tax charitable deduction. Please consult with your tax advisor. The list of eligible registration types may change without notice at Fidelity's sole discretion. For more information about whether a particular registration is eligible, please call 1-800-FIDELITY.
5. The APR may vary and as of 3/17/17, the variable APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers is 14.74%. The variable APR for Cash Advances is 24.74%. Cash Advance fee: 3% of each advance amount, $5 minimum. Convenience Check fee: 3% of each check amount, $5 minimum, Cash Equivalent fee: 3% of each cash amount, $10 minimum. Balance Transfer fee: 3% of each transfer amount, $5 minimum. There is a $2 minimum interest charge where interest is due. The annual fee is $0. Foreign Transaction fee: 1% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction in U.S. Dollars. 1% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction in a Foreign Currency. We may change APRs, fees, and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with Elan Financial Services and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
The ratings and experiences of customers may not be representative of the experiences of all customers or investors and is not indicative of future success. The accuracy of information included in the customer ratings and reviews cannot be guaranteed by Fidelity Investments. Customers who post ratings may be responsible for disclosing whether they have a financial interest or conflict in submitting a rating and review.
a Fidelity representative if you have additional questions or concerns about the ratings and reviews posted here.
Fidelity Charitable® is the brand name for the Fidelity Investments® Charitable Gift Fund, an independent public charity with a donor-advised fund program. Various Fidelity companies provide services to Fidelity Charitable. The Fidelity Charitable name and logo and Fidelity are registered service marks of FMR LLC, used by Fidelity Charitable under license. "Giving Account" is a registered service mark of the Trustees of Fidelity Charitable.
The creditor and issuer of the Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Elan and Fidelity are not affiliated, and Fidelity is not responsible for the content contained herein.
Fidelity and Elan Financial Services are separate companies.