Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time, and you may gain or lose money.
IMPORTANT: The projections or other information generated by the Planning & Guidance Center's Retirement Analysis regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature, do not reflect actual investment results, and are not guarantees of future results. Your results may vary with each use and over time.
1. There is no minimum amount required to open a Fidelity Go account. However, in order for us to invest your money according to the investment strategy you've chosen, your account balance must be at least $10.
2. To be eligible for the Fidelity Personalized Planning & Advice program you must invest and maintain a minimum of $25,000, in the aggregate, in one or more of your program accounts. A program account will not be invested according to a selected asset allocation strategy until the account has a balance of at least $10.
3. Fidelity® Wealth Services is an investment advisory service that provides nondiscretionary financial planning and discretionary investment management through one or more Portfolio Advisory Services accounts for a fee. Minimum investment is $50,000 for access to a team of advisors and $250,000 for access to a dedicated advisor. See the Fidelity Wealth Services Program Fundamentals for program details or speak with a Fidelity advisor.
4. The advisory fee does not cover charges resulting from trades effected with or through broker-dealers other than affiliates of FPWA, mark-ups or mark-downs by broker-dealers, transfer taxes, exchange fees, regulatory fees, odd-lot differentials, handling charges, electronic fund and wire transfer fees, or any other charges imposed by law or otherwise applicable to your account. You will also incur underlying expenses associated with the investment vehicles selected.
5. To be eligible for enhanced discretionary management and/or financial planning ("PWM Program Services"), Fidelity Private Wealth Management clients are subject to a qualification and acceptance process, and must typically invest at least $2 million, in the aggregate, in Program Accounts and have investable assets of at least $10 million.
Fidelity Go® and Fidelity® Personalized Planning & Advice are advisory services offered by Fidelity Personal and Workplace Advisors LLC (FPWA), a registered investment adviser. Fidelity® Wealth Services is an advisory service offered by FPWA or Fidelity Personal Trust Company, FSB (FPTC), a federal savings bank. Nondeposit investment products and trust services offered by FPTC and its affiliates are not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency, are not obligations of any bank, and are subject to risk, including possible loss of principal. Brokerage services provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC (FBS), and custodial and related services provided by National Financial Services LLC (NFS), each a member NYSE and SIPC. FPWA, FPTC, FBS and NFS are Fidelity Investments companies. These advisory services are provided for a fee.
Fidelity Go is a registered trademark of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917