1. 2015 Temkin Experience Rating, January 2015. Fidelity was rated among 13 other companies within the investment firm category. Rating was based on consumer feedback of their recent interactions with companies. The overall Temkin Experience Rating is an average of Success, Effort and Emotion percentages on a 7 point-scale. For each component, they take the percentage of consumers that gave a rating of 6 or 7 and subtract the percentage that gave a rating of 1, 2, or 3 ©2015 Temkin Group; www.TemkinRatings.com
. Fidelity Investments and Temkin Ratings are not affiliated.
2. Kiplinger's magazine, December 2014. Results based on ratings in the following categories: total commissions, investment choices, tools, research, web site, mobile, and advisory services. Criteria not equally weighted. In 2014 Fidelity tied for #1 with Charles Schwab which ranked 10 leading discount brokers. In 2011 Fidelity tied with TD Ameritrade which ranked 14 discount brokers, was #1 in November 2008 which ranked 12 discount brokers, and tied for #1 with Muriel Siebert in 2007 which ranked 10 discount brokers.
3. Barron's, March 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. Industry review of leading online brokers: 25 in 2009; 22 from 2009-2011; 27 in 2012; and 24 in 2013. Fidelity was ranked best online broker for long-term investing and fifth overall in 2009, sixth overall in 2010 and 2011, eleventh overall in 2012, and ninth overall in 2013 and 2014. Overall ranking based on unweighted ratings in the following categories: trading experience and technology, usability, mobile, range of offerings, research amenities, portfolio analysis and reports, customer services and education, and cost.
4. 5th Annual Plutus Award 2014
5. Fidelity won eighteen of the 2014 U.S. Lipper Fund Awards, which honor fund management firms and individual mutual funds that have outperformed peers based on risk-adjusted, consistent return. Lipper designates award-winning funds in most individual classifications for the 3-, 5-, and 10-year periods. In total, 15 Fidelity mutual funds won 18 awards. See our press release
for a list of winning funds and details on the Lipper Rating System. Fidelity Investments and Lipper are not affiliated.
6. Kiplinger's Magazine, May 2014. Industry review of 25 no-load mutual funds. Results based on seasoned managers, a proven track record, and low fees.
7. Cerulli Associates' The Cerulli Edge®— Retirement Edition, third-quarter, 2014 based on an industry survey of firms reporting total IRA assets administered for Q2 2014.
8. The Best Cash-Back Credit Cards in America, Credit.com, April 2014. Credit.com is a free, independent comparison service working to educate and empower consumers. Results were based on a selected universe of credit card companies and credit card offers by the author and considered the rewards as a percentage of spending, the other perks that a credit card may offer (which can include, but are not limited to, travel insurance and purchase protection policies) and fees.
9. MONEY® Magazine, October 2013, 2014, ©2014 Time Inc. MONEY is a registered trademark of Time Inc. and is used under license. MONEY and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Fidelity Investments.
10. Best credit cards of 2014, "Best credit card for cash rewards" category, Cardratings.com. May, 2014.
The third-party trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.