1. Investor's Business Daily, January 2015 and 2016 Best Online Broker Special Reports. January 2015, Fidelity ranked in the top 5 in 9 out of 11 categories, more than any other competitor. Fidelity was named first in Research Tools, Investment Research, Portfolio Analysis/Reports, and Educational Resources, and listed first for Top Overall Customer Experience. January 2016 Fidelity ranked in the top 5 in 10 out of 12 categories, more than any other competitor. Fidelity was named first in Trade Reliability, Research Tools, Investment Research, Portfolio Analysis and Reports, and Educational Resources. Results for both reports were based on having the highest Customer Experience Index within 12 subcategories, as scored by over 10,000 visitors to the IBD website.
2. 2015 Temkin Experience Rating, January 2015. Fidelity was rated among 13 other companies within the investment firm category. Rating was based on consumer feedback of their recent interactions with companies. The overall Temkin Experience Rating is an average of Success, Effort and Emotion percentages on a 7 point-scale. For each component, they take the percentage of consumers that gave a rating of 6 or 7 and subtract the percentage that gave a rating of 1, 2, or 3 ©2015 Temkin Group; www.TemkinRatings.com
. Fidelity Investments and Temkin Ratings are not affiliated.
Results based on ratings in the following categories: total commissions, investment choices, tools, research, website, mobile, and advisory services. Criteria not equally weighted. In 2014, Fidelity tied for #1 with Charles Schwab in a survey that ranked 10 leading discount brokers. In 2011, Fidelity tied with TD Ameritrade among 14 discount brokers, was #1 in November 2008 among 12 discount brokers, and tied for #1 with Muriel Siebert in 2007 among 10 discount brokers.
4. Barron's, March 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. Industry review of leading online brokers: 25 in 2009; 22 from 2009-2011; 27 in 2012; and 24 in 2013. Fidelity was ranked best online broker for long-term investing and fifth overall in 2009, sixth overall in 2010 and 2011, eleventh overall in 2012, and ninth overall in 2013 and 2014. Overall ranking based on unweighted ratings in the following categories: trading experience and technology, usability, mobile, range of offerings, research amenities, portfolio analysis and reports, customer services and education, and cost.
5. 5th Annual Plutus Award 2014
6. Kiplinger's Magazine, April 2015. Industry review of 25 no-load mutual funds. Results based on seasoned managers, a proven track record, and low fees.
7. Fidelity won nineteen of the 2015 U.S. Lipper Fund Awards, which honor fund management firms and individual mutual funds that have outperformed peers based on risk-adjusted, consistent return. Lipper designates award-winning funds in most individual classifications for the 3-, 5-, and 10-year periods. In total, 16 Fidelity mutual funds won 19 awards. See our press release for a list of winning funds and details on the Lipper Rating System. Fidelity Investments and Lipper are not affiliated.
The third-party trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
Cerulli Associates’ The Cerulli Edge®—Retirement Edition, Q2 2015, based on an industry survey of firms reporting total IRA assets administered for Q1 2015.