1. SmartMoney magazine, June 2010, 2011 and June 2012. Industry review ranking 17 leading discount brokers in 2010, 10 in 2011 and 10 in 2012. Results based on ratings in the following categories: commissions and fees, mutual funds and investment products, banking services, trading tools, research, and customer service. Criteria not equally weighted. SmartMoney is a registered trademark of Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
2. MONEY® Magazine, October 2013, ©2013 Time Inc. MONEY is a registered trademark of Time Inc. and is used under License. MONEY and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of Fidelity Investments.
3. Top 5 Free Investing Apps, CNN Money, August 2012.
4. Kiplinger's magazine, February 2011. Industry review ranking 14 leading discount brokers. Results based on ratings in the following categories: costs, Web site usability, investment choices, customer service, and research and tools. Criteria not equally weighted. Fidelity was also #1 in the last survey conducted (November 2008), which ranked 12 discount brokers using similar criteria. For 2010, TD Ameritrade tied with Fidelity for the #1 spot.
5. Barron's, March 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. Industry review of leading online brokers: 25 in 2009; 22 from 2009-2011; 27 in 2012; and 24 in 2013. Fidelity was ranked best online broker for long-term investing and fifth overall in 2009, sixth overall in 2010 and 2011, eleventh overall in 2012, and ninth overall in 2013. Overall ranking based on unweighted ratings in the following categories: trading experience and technology, usability, mobile, range of offerings, research amenities, portfolio analysis and reports, customer services and education, and cost.
6. Compuware/Gomez Best of the Web award for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Industry review of leading online brokers—13 in 2009, 10 in 2010, 11 in 2011, and 12 in 2012 . Fidelity was the Generate Order Transaction winner based on combined performance for response time, availability, and consistency. The Compuware logo is a registered trademark of Compuware Corporation.
7. Investors Business Daily, January 2013. Fidelity was named a top five broker among USAA Brokerage, Charles Schwab, ThinkorSwim and TradeStation. Fidelity scored among the highest in research tools, ETF choices, Portfolio Analysis and Reports, Investment Research, Educational Resources, Tax Preparation Tool and Customer Service. Results were based on having the highest Customer Experience Index within 12 subcategories, as scored by 10, 250 visitors to the IBD website.
8. Fidelity won eighteen of the 2014 U.S. Lipper Fund Awards, which honor fund management firms and individual mutual funds that have outperformed peers based on risk-adjusted, consistent return. Lipper designates award-winning funds in most individual classifications for the 3-, 5-, and 10-year periods. In total, 15 Fidelity mutual funds won 18 awards. See our press release
for a list of winning funds and details on the Lipper Rating System. Fidelity Investments and Lipper are not affiliated.
9. Kiplinger's Magazine, May 2014. Industry review of 25 no-load mutual funds. Results based on seasoned managers, a proven track record, and low fees.
10. Cerulli Associates' The Cerulli Edge®—Retirement Edition, first-quarter, 2014 based on an industry survey of firms reporting total IRA assets administered for Q4 2013.
11. The Manager of the Year award is presented each year to recognize a manager's past achievements. Morningstar fund analysts specializing in the fixed income field narrow the universe for the award to five nominees, and the winner is then selected by Morningstar's entire team of mutual fund analysts. The award is presented to fund managers who have distinguished themselves over the past calendar year and have achieved strong risk-adjusted historical performance through the careful execution of a solid investment strategy and responsible fund stewardship.
12. SmartMoney magazine, June 2010, 2011, and 2012. Industry review ranking leading discount brokers based on ratings in the following categories: commissions and fees, mutual funds and investment products, banking services, trading tools, research, and customer service. SmartMoney is a registered trademark of Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
13. Kiplinger's Magazine November 2012. Industry review ranking list of online brokers. Results based on ratings in banking. Kiplinger's is a trademark of The Kiplinger Washington Editors, Inc.
14. The Best Cash-Back Credit Cards in America, Credit.com, April 2014. Credit.com is a free, independent comparison service working to educate and empower consumers. Results were based on a selected universe of credit card companies and credit card offers by the author and considered the rewards as a percentage of spending, the other perks that a credit card may offer (which can include, but are not limited to, travel insurance and purchase protection policies) and fees.
15. Editor's Choice Award for Best Cash Back Credit Cards, Cardratings.com, December, 2013.
16. CXPA Release, June 2012. There were 6 winners chosen out of 100 entries. Results based on degree of innovation, strength of the business/organizational results, and the potential for the innovation to be more widely adopted.
17. Forrester, 2011. Annual Voice Of The Customer Awards recognize organizations that excel in collecting, analyzing, and acting on feedback from their customers, and incorporating customer insights into their everyday decisions. Forrester is a registered trademark of Forrester Research, Inc.
18. Security 500 Report, Security Magazine, December 2011. The ratings are based on research, responses to a questionnaire and interviews with principals within each of the security programs. Fidelity ranked first out of thirty eight companies in the finance/banking/insurance sector.
The third-party trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.