1. Investor's Business Daily®(IBD), October 2020: Fidelity is the #1 Most Trusted Wealth Management Company. Survey asked 4,297 IBD website visitors and customers to score companies on 6 different criteria, weighted in descending order: quality of products and services, commitment to protecting privacy and security, ethical practices and values, fair pricing and fees, customer service, and customer treatment with the overall score based on the composite scores for each criteria. To be included in the ranking for the wealth management category required at least 75 respondents. Fifty-one financial service companies passed the minimum inclusion criterion. IBD's ranking of Fidelity as the #1 Most Trusted Wealth Management Company should not be construed as representing any client’s experience with, or endorsement of, Fidelity or its wealth management services. Third-party rankings or past performance are not indicative of future performance. The third-party trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
StockBrokers.com 2022 Online Broker Review, January 2022: Fidelity was ranked No. 1 overall out of 15 online brokers evaluated in the StockBrokers.com 2022 Online Broker Review.
Investor's Business Daily®, January 2022: Best Online Brokers Special Report. Fidelity was named Best Overall Online Broker, and also first in Trade Execution Speed, Website Security, Site Performance, Research Tools, and Investment Research. Results based on having the highest Customer Experience Index within the categories composing the survey, as scored by 5,000 respondents. The survey was conducted by Investor's Business Daily's polling partner, TechnoMetrica Market Intelligence. © Investor's Business Daily, Inc. All rights reserved.
Kiplinger’s magazine, August 2021 Online Broker Survey. Fidelity was ranked No. 1 overall out of nine online brokers. Results based on ratings in the following categories: Commissions and fees, Investment choices, Mobile app, Tools, Research, Advisory services and Customer service. Also named Best for Investment choices, Tools and Advisory services in the 2021 survey. From Kiplinger's Personal Finance. © 2021 The Kiplinger Washington Editors. All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fidelity was named NerdWallet's 2022 winner for Best Online Broker for Beginning Investors, Best Online Broker for IRA Investing and Best App for Investing. Results based on evaluating 16 brokers per category. ©2017-2022 and TM, NerdWallet, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Investopedia, January 2022: Fidelity was named the #1 Overall Online Broker and Best Broker for Low Costs among 23 brokers reviewed.
7. Bloomberg.com, January 2019: Bloomberg named Eddie Yoon Stock Picker of the Year after Fidelity Select Medical Technology and Devices Portfolio (FSMEX) returned more than 16% in 2018, making the fund the top mutual fund for total return of U.S. based mutual funds with greater than $5 billion in assets under management.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
8. Fidelity won 35 2021 U.S. Lipper Fund Awards, which honor fund management firms and individual mutual funds that have outperformed peers based on risk-adjusted, consistent return. Lipper determined the award winners by calculating the highest Consistent Return over the 3-, 5-, and 10-year periods ended 11/30/21. The Consistent Return measure takes into account both short- and long-term risk-adjusted performance relative to fund classification. In total, 26 Fidelity mutual funds won 35 awards. See our 3/10/22 press release for a list of winning funds and details on the Lipper Rating System. Fidelity Investments and Lipper are not affiliated. The third-party trademarks and service marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners. From Refinitiv Lipper Awards ©2022 Refinitiv. All rights reserved. Used by permission and protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States. The printing, copying, redistribution, or retransmission of this Content without express written permission is prohibited. The Refinitiv Lipper Fund Awards are based on the Lipper Leader for Consistent Return rating, which is a risk-adjusted performance measure calculated over 36, 60 and 120 months. The fund with the highest Lipper Leader for Consistent Return (Effective Return) value in each eligible classification wins the Refinitiv Lipper Fund Award. For more information, see lipperfundawards.com Although Refinitiv Lipper makes reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the data contained herein, the accuracy is not guaranteed by Refinitiv Lipper.
9. Morningstar Awards 2021. Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Awarded to Joel Tillinghast, Fidelity Low Priced Stock Fund, Outstanding Portfolio Manager.
10. Investor's Business Daily® (IBD), February 2021: Best Health Savings Account Providers. Editors identified twelve best HSAs based on account features, customer reviews, benefit consultants' input, and Morningstar fund ratings.
11. Morningstar rated 11 retail HSA providers for two distinct use cases: HSAs as a spending account to cover current medical costs, and HSAs as an investment account to save for future medical expenses. Results published in "2019 Health Savings Account Landscape", "2020 Health Savings Account Landscape", and "2021 Health Savings Account Landscape".
The third-party trademarks and service marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
Before investing, consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the fund or annuity and its investment options. Contact Fidelity for a free prospectus and, if available, summary prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.