The Best Online Brokers 2021, Dec 10, 2020: Fidelity was ranked No. 1 Best Online Broker out of 21 online trading platforms evaluated in the Forbes 2021 Online Broker Review.
2. Investor's Business Daily®(IBD), October 2020: Fidelity is the #1 Most Trusted Wealth Management Company. Survey asked 4,297 IBD website visitors and customers to score companies on 6 different criteria, weighted in descending order: quality of products and services, commitment to protecting privacy and security, ethical practices and values, fair pricing and fees, customer service, and customer treatment with the overall score based on the composite scores for each criteria. To be included in the ranking for the wealth management category required at least 75 respondents. Fifty-one financial service companies passed the minimum inclusion criterion. IBD's ranking of Fidelity as the #1 Most Trusted Wealth Management Company should not be construed as representing any client’s experience with, or endorsement of, Fidelity or its wealth management services. Third-party rankings or past performance are not indicative of future performance. The third-party trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
StockBrokers.com 2021 Online Broker Review, January 19, 2021: Fidelity was ranked No. 1 for Order Execution and No. 1 for Fractional Shares out of 11 online brokers evaluated in the StockBrokers.com 2021 Online Broker Review.
Kiplinger’s magazine, August 2020 Online Broker Survey. Fidelity was ranked No. 1 overall out of eleven online brokers. Results based on ratings in the following categories: Commissions and fees, Investment choices, Mobile app, Tools, Research, Advisory services and User experience. Also named Best for Investment choices, Tools and Advisory services in the 2020 survey.
6. Bloomberg.com, January 2019: Bloomberg named Eddie Yoon Stock Picker of the Year after Fidelity Select Medical Technology and Devices Portfolio (FSMEX) returned more than 16% in 2018, making the fund the top mutual fund for total return of U.S. based mutual funds with greater than $5 billion in assets under management.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
7. Fidelity won 19 2021 U.S. Lipper Fund Awards, which honor fund management firms and individual mutual funds that have outperformed peers based on risk-adjusted, consistent return. Lipper determined the award winners by calculating the highest Consistent Return over the 3-, 5-, and 10-year periods ended 11/30/20. The Consistent Return measure takes into account both short- and long-term risk-adjusted performance relative to fund classification. In total, 13 Fidelity mutual funds won 19 awards. See our 3/11/21 press release for a list of winning funds and details on the Lipper Rating System. Fidelity Investments and Lipper are not affiliated. The third-party trademarks and service marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners. From Refinitiv Lipper Awards ©2021 Refinitiv. All rights reserved. Used by permission and protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States. The printing, copying, redistribution, or retransmission of this Content without express written permission is prohibited.
8. Investor's Business Daily® (IBD), February 2021: Best Health Savings Account Providers. Editors identified twelve best HSAs based on account features, customer reviews, benefit consultants' input, and Morningstar fund ratings.
9. Morningstar rated 11 retail HSA providers for two distinct use cases: HSAs as a spending account to cover current medical costs, and HSAs as an investment account to save for future medical expenses. Results published in "2019 Health Savings Account Landscape" and "2020 Health Savings Account Landscape."
10. Morningstar Awards 2021. Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Awarded to Joel Tillinghast, Fidelity Low Priced Stock Fund, Outstanding Portfolio Manager.
The third-party trademarks and service marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
Before investing, consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the fund or annuity and its investment options. Contact Fidelity for a free prospectus and, if available, summary prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.