$0.00 commission applies to online U.S. equity trades and Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) in a Fidelity retail account only for Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC retail clients. Sell orders are subject to an activity assessment fee (from $0.01 to $0.03 per $1,000 of principal). Other exclusions and conditions may apply. See Fidelity.com/commissions for details. Employee equity compensation transactions and accounts managed by advisors or intermediaries through Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions® are subject to different commission schedules.
Options trading entails significant risk and is not appropriate for all investors. Certain complex options strategies carry additional risk. Before trading options, please read . Supporting documentation for any claims, if applicable, will be furnished upon request.
There is an Options Regulatory Fee from $0.03 to $0.05 per contract, which applies to both option buy and sell transactions. The fee is subject to change.
1. Barron's, March 26, 2018, March 20, 2017, and March 19, 2016 Online Broker Surveys. 2018: Fidelity was ranked against 18 others and earned the second highest overall score of 34.7 out of a possible 40. The firm was named best online broker for Long-Term Investing (shared with two others), Novice Investing (shared with 1 other), and Investor Education (shared with 2 others). 2017: Fidelity was evaluated against 15 others and earned the top overall score of 35.6 out of a possible 40. The firm was also named best online broker for Long-Term Investing (shared with 2 others), Best for Novices (shared with 1 other), and Best for Investor Education (shared with 2 others). Fidelity was also ranked 1st in the following categories: Trading Experience & Technology (shared with 2 others), Mobile (shared with 1 other), Research Amenities, and Portfolio Analysis and Reports (shared with 2 others). 2016: Fidelity was evaluated against 15 others and earned the top overall score of 34.9 out of a possible 40.0. Fidelity was also named Best Online Broker for Long-Term Investing (shared with one other), Best for Novices (shared with one other), and Best for In-Person Service (shared with four others), and was ranked first in the following categories: trading technology; range of offerings (tied with one other firm); and customer service, education, and security. Overall ranking for both years based on unweighted ratings in the following categories: trading experience & technology; usability; mobile; range of offerings; research amenities; portfolio analysis and reports; customer service, education, and security; and costs.
Kiplinger’s magazine, August 2016 and August 2017 Online Broker Survey. 2016: Fidelity was ranked No. 1 overall out of seven online brokers. Results based on ratings in the following categories: Commissions and Fees, Breadth of Investment Choices, Tools, Research, Ease of Use, Mobile, and Advisory. 2017: Fidelity was ranked No. 1 overall (tied with Merrill Edge) out of seven online brokers. Results based on ratings in the following categories: Total Commissions Score, Breadth of Investment Choices, Tools, Research, Ease of Use, Mobile Access, and Advisory Services.
StockBrokers.com 2019 Online Broker Review, February 19, 2019: Fidelity was ranked No. 1 for Order Execution out of 16 online brokers evaluated in the StockBrokers.com 2019 Online Broker Review. Fidelity was also rated No. 1 for Investor App and Client Dashboard, and named Best in Class in 12 of 14 categories, including Commission & Fees, Offering of Investments, Platform & Tools, Research, Customer Service, Mobile Trading, Education, Ease of Use, Banking, Beginners, Active Trading, and Overall.
Investor's Business Daily® (IBD), January 2016, 2017, and 2018: Best Online Brokers Special Report. January 2016: Fidelity ranked in the top five in 10 out of 12 categories. Fidelity was named first in Trade Reliability, Research Tools, Investment Research, Portfolio Analysis and Reports, and Educational Resources. January 2017: Fidelity ranked in the top two in all 13 categories. Fidelity was named first in Research Tools, Portfolio Analysis and Reports, Investment Research, Educational Resources, and Planning Tools. January 2018: Fidelity ranked in the top five in 13 out of 14 categories. Fidelity was named first in Trade Reliability, Site Performance, Customer Service, Research Tools, Investment Research, Low-Cost/Free ETF Trading, Portfolio Analysis & Reports, Educational Resources, and Investment and Retirement Planning Tools. Results in 2017 and 2018 were based on having the highest Customer Experience Index within the categories composing the survey, as scored by 4,752 and 5,052 respondents, respectively, in the survey conducted by Investor's Business Daily's polling partner, TechnoMetrica Market Intelligence. © Investor's Business Daily, Inc. All rights reserved.
5. NerdWallet.com, January 2017. In 2016, NerdWallet, an online media publisher, conducted an industry review of 20 online trading sites. Fidelity was recognized as one of the best online brokers for research tools (offerings from Fidelity and more than 20 providers) and resources. (Shared with one other firm.)
6. Bloomberg.com, January 2019: Bloomberg named Eddie Yoon Stock Picker of the Year after Fidelity Select Medical Technology and Devices Portfolio (FSMEX) returned more than 16% in 2018, making the fund the top mutual fund for total return of U.S. based mutual funds with greater than $5 billion in assets under management.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
7. Fidelity won 21 2019 U.S. Lipper Fund Awards, which honor fund management firms and individual mutual funds that have outperformed peers based on risk-adjusted, consistent return. Lipper determined the award winners by calculating the highest Consistent Return over the 3-, 5-, and 10-year periods ended 11/30/18. The Consistent Return measure takes into account both short- and long-term risk-adjusted performance relative to fund classification. In total, 16 Fidelity mutual funds won 21 awards. See our 3/08/18 press release for a list of winning funds and details on the Lipper Rating System. Fidelity Investments and Lipper are not affiliated. The third-party trademarks and service marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners. From Refinitiv Lipper Awards ©2019 Refinitiv. All rights reserved. Used by permission and protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States. The printing, copying, redistribution, or retransmission of this Content without express written permission is prohibited.
8. Investor's Business Daily® (IBD), March 2019: Best Health Savings Account Providers. Editors identified ten best HSAs based on account features, customer reviews, benefit consultants' input, and Morningstar fund ratings.
9. Morningstar, October 2019: Rankings of 11 top HSA providers. Editors evaluated 11 HSAs that are currently available directly to individuals, as opposed to those available to employers. The study takes into consideration HSA maintenance fees, interest rates offered on investors' checking accounts, additional fees, investment-menu design, quality of investments, price, investment threshold, and performance when evaluating each provider.
The third-party trademarks and service marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
Before investing, consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the fund or annuity and its investment options. Contact Fidelity for a free prospectus and, if available, summary prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.