Investor's Business Daily®, January 2020: Best Online Brokers Special Report. Fidelity was named Best Overall Online Broker, and also first in Equity Trading Tools, Research Tools, Low-Cost/ETF Trading, Investment Research, Mobile Trading Platforms/Apps, and Portfolio Analysis & Reports. Results based on having the highest Customer Experience Index within the categories composing the survey, as scored by 4,199 respondents. The survey was conducted by Investor's Business Daily's polling partner, TechnoMetrica Market Intelligence. © Investor's Business Daily, Inc. All rights reserved.
Barron's, February 21, 2020 Online Broker Survey. Fidelity was ranked against nine other competitors in six major categories and 78 subcategories. Fidelity tied Interactive Brokers for #1 overall.
StockBrokers.com 2020 Online Broker Review, January 21, 2020: Fidelity was ranked No. 1 for Order Execution and No. 1 for Research out of 15 online brokers evaluated in the StockBrokers.com 2020 Online Broker Review.
4. Kiplinger’s magazine, August 2020 Online Broker Survey. Fidelity was ranked No. 1 overall out of eleven online brokers. Results based on ratings in the following categories: Commissions and fees, Investment choices, Mobile app, Tools, Research, Advisory services and User experience. Also named Best for Investment choices, Tools and Advisory services in the 2020 survey.
5. Bloomberg.com, January 2019: Bloomberg named Eddie Yoon Stock Picker of the Year after Fidelity Select Medical Technology and Devices Portfolio (FSMEX) returned more than 16% in 2018, making the fund the top mutual fund for total return of U.S. based mutual funds with greater than $5 billion in assets under management.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
6. Fidelity won 26 2020 U.S. Lipper Fund Awards, which honor fund management firms and individual mutual funds that have outperformed peers based on risk-adjusted, consistent return. Lipper determined the award winners by calculating the highest Consistent Return over the 3-, 5-, and 10-year periods ended 11/30/19. The Consistent Return measure takes into account both short- and long-term risk-adjusted performance relative to fund classification. In total, 16 Fidelity mutual funds won 26 awards. See our 3/06/20 press release for a list of winning funds and details on the Lipper Rating System. Fidelity Investments and Lipper are not affiliated. The third-party trademarks and service marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners. From Refinitiv Lipper Awards ©2020 Refinitiv. All rights reserved. Used by permission and protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States. The printing, copying, redistribution, or retransmission of this Content without express written permission is prohibited.
7. Investor's Business Daily® (IBD), March 2020: Best Health Savings Account Providers. Editors identified ten best HSAs based on account features, customer reviews, benefit consultants' input, and Morningstar fund ratings.
8. Morningstar, October 2019: Rankings of 11 top HSA providers. Editors evaluated 11 HSAs that are currently available directly to individuals, as opposed to those available to employers. The study takes into consideration HSA maintenance fees, interest rates offered on investors' checking accounts, additional fees, investment-menu design, quality of investments, price, investment threshold, and performance when evaluating each provider.
The third-party trademarks and service marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
Before investing, consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the fund or annuity and its investment options. Contact Fidelity for a free prospectus and, if available, summary prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.