Fidelity's unique approach
To ensure our high standards are met, Fidelity's order-flow management team has established policies and procedures to:
- Supervise order-flow routing activities.
- Define execution quality measures, which play a role in determining where orders are routed.
- Monitor and evaluate competing market centers for order handling and execution quality.
- Identify and qualify orders executed outside the National Best Bid or Offer (NBBO).
- Take corrective action for failure to meet our execution quality standards.
Performance and value
1-Second Execution Guarantee
Learn more about how we ensure that qualifying market orders are executed at the NBBO in 1 second or less, or they are commission-free.
Compare us to your online broker
Our commitment to execution quality, alongside some of the lowest online rates, are among the reasons why Fidelity remains an industry leader.