Options trading entails significant risk and is not appropriate for all investors. Certain complex options strategies carry additional risk. Before trading options, please read . Supporting documentation for any claims, if applicable, will be furnished upon request.
System availability and response times may be subject to market conditions.
1. Kiplinger's, August 2016. Online Broker Survey. Fidelity was ranked No. 1 overall out of 7 online brokers. Results based on ratings in the following categories: Commissions and Fees, Breadth of Investment Choices, Tools, Research, Ease of Use, Mobile, and Advisory.
2. Investor's Business Daily (IBD), January 2015 and 2016 Best Online Brokers Special Reports. January 2015: Fidelity ranked in the top five in 9 out of 11 categories—more than any other competitor. Fidelity was named first in Research Tools, Investment Research, Portfolio Analysis and Reports, and Educational Resources. January 2016: Fidelity ranked in the top five in 10 out of 12 categories. Fidelity was named first in Trade Reliability, Research Tools, Investment Research, Portfolio Analysis and Reports, and Educational Resources. Results for both reports were based on having the highest Customer Experience Index within the categories composing the surveys, as scored by more than 9,000 visitors to the IBD website.
February 16, 2016: Fidelity was ranked No. 1 overall out of 13 online brokers evaluated in the StockBrokers.com 2016 Online Broker Review. Fidelity was also rated No. 1 in several categories, including Order Execution, International Trading, and Email Support, and named Best in Class for Offering of Investments, Research, Customer Service, Investor Education, Mobile Trading, Banking, Order Execution, Active Trading, Options Trading, and New Investors. Read the full article.
4. February 16, 2016: Fidelity was ranked #1 overall out of 13 online brokers evaluated in the StockBrokers.com Online Broker Review 2016. Fidelity was rated #1 overall and was also rated #1 in several categories, including "Order Execution," "International Trading," and "Email Support." Fidelity was also named Best in Class for "Offering of Investments," "Research," "Customer Service," "Education," "Mobile Trading," "Banking," "Order Execution," "Active Trading," "Options Trading," and "New Investors." .
5. Corporate Insight's annual 2015 Monitor Awards recognized Fidelity with a Gold Medal for Mobile Apps – the inaugural year for this category by providing excellent account details and diverse functionalities across its mobile site and iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android apps. 18 firms were evaluated for Account Information, Trading, research and quote capabilities, cash management options, authentication features, and design and navigation. In the Mobile Apps category, two firms won Gold for providing elite mobile research and trading capabilities, as well as extensive account information; one won Silver and another won Bronze.
6. Available on iPhone®, iPad® and AndroidTM phones and tablets.
Third-party trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners. All other trademarks are the property of FMR LLC.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.