How to Reset or Change Your Password
Are you having trouble logging in? If you've incorrectly entered your password three times, you'll be locked out of your account and will need to reset your password. You can also change your password to enhance your security at any time.
What do I need to know?
To reset a password:
- You'll need to verify your identity:
- When asked to request a security code, select the phone number or email address where you want the code sent
- When you get it, be sure to enter the actual 6-digit security code in the field and not the number the code comes from
- If you're asked a security question, answer it and then you'll be prompted to create a new password:
- If you answer incorrectly, we'll block access to your account until we can verify no one else is trying to access it
- To unblock your account, please call a customer service representative at 800-343-3548
- On the Change a PasswordLog In Required page, enter your current password
- Create and confirm your new password
What to expect
- It will only take a few minutes to reset online and your changes will take effect immediately
- You'll receive a confirmation through email or in your messages in the Communication CenterLog In Required