The Fidelity Account®
This full-featured, low-cost brokerage account can meet your needs while you grow as an investor.
The Fidelity Account advantage
- No annual account fees
- Advanced trading platform and tools for Active Traders1 and free, independent research from more than 20 providers2
- Many easy ways to deposit money in your account, including transferring funds from your bank or another brokerage institution, direct deposit, and check deposit
- International investing in 25 markets and 16 currencies
- Mobile trading applications to help you keep up with the market and your portfolio
- Only $4.95 for online U.S. equity trades3
- A wide range of Fidelity and non-Fidelity funds, stocks, bonds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and FDIC-insured CDs4
- Comprehensive research and tools to help you find, analyze, and track investment performance
- Access to knowledgeable representatives
- More than 150 Investor Centers
A Fidelity brokerage account is required for access to research reports.
$4.95 commission applies to online U.S. equity trades in a Fidelity retail account only for Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC retail clients. Sell orders are subject to an activity assessment fee (from $0.01 to $0.03 per $1,000 of principal). Other conditions may apply. See Fidelity.com/commissions for details. Employee equity compensation transactions and accounts managed by advisors or intermediaries through Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions® are subject to different commission schedules.