ETFs offer some advantages, while ETNs and mutual funds can provide other benefits.
Oil prices have been volatile, but some companies can profit even at low commodity prices.
Sector risks: Tech is tops. Consumer discretionary and health care are positive too.
Lower valuations and the prospect of higher rates could help some bank stocks.
The Fidelity value story
• 65 iShares® commission-free ETFs available for online purchase
• 10 commission-free Fidelity sector ETFs available for online purchase
• $7.95 U.S. online equity trades and guaranteed one-second trade execution
• $1-per-bond transparent markup1
• 1,700+ no-transaction-fee and no-load funds on Fidelity.com
• Free checking, no ATM fees, free mobile deposits, and free bill pay with the Fidelity® Cash Management Account
• Margin rates that are among the lowest offered by discount brokers