Stocks in this sector have historically produced relatively high returns and low volatility.
A dividend strategy may offer growth potential with less expected risk than stocks overall.
ETFs offer some advantages, while ETNs and mutual funds can provide other benefits.
Oil prices have been volatile, but some companies can profit even at low commodity prices.
The Fidelity value story
• 65 iShares® commission-free ETFs available for online purchase
• 10 commission-free Fidelity sector ETFs available for online purchase
• $7.95 U.S. online equity trades and guaranteed one-second trade execution
• $1-per-bond transparent markup1
• 1,700+ no-transaction-fee and no-load funds on Fidelity.com
• Free checking, no ATM fees, free mobile deposits, and free bill pay with the Fidelity® Cash Management Account
• Margin rates that are among the lowest offered by discount brokers