For the third webinar in a four-part technical analysis series, representatives from Fidelity’s Strategy Desk defined and used charts and chart patterns, provided specific examples of most important patterns in bar and candlestick charts, short-term patterns, and the best patterns from profitability studies. After reviewing the material, we’ll apply the learnings in a live demonstration on Fidelity.com.
- Define technical analysis and when to use it
- Understand the assumptions of technical analysis
- Explore some of the methods and techniques used in technical analysis
- Learn methods to reduce capital risk
- Be aware of the limits of technical analysis