In the second of a four-part technical analysis series, representatives from Fidelity’s Strategy Desk built off Part I by describing and providing specific examples of various technical indicators within the categories of Trend, Momentum, Volume, and Support and Resistance. They showed the audience what they covered in a live demonstration on Fidelity.com.
- Classify different types of commonly used indicators
- Understand the basics of their construction
- Utilize methods and techniques for real world application
- Learn methods to reduce capital risk
- Be aware of the limits of technical analysis