Take these 2 steps to restate your plan
1. Print and retain the following documents:
2. Print, complete, sign, and retain the adoption agreement and the revised basic plan document with your plan records.
Download the adoption agreement(s) that are relevant to you based on the plan(s) you have. If you have a paired Money Purchase/Profit Sharing plan, please print, sign, and retain an adoption agreement for both. If you are also naming a successor Plan Administrator, please ensure you complete a second copy of the adoption agreement(s) relevant to you and send back to Fidelity so that we can update your plan.
- Money Purchase Plan Adoption Agreement (PDF)
- Profit Sharing Plan Adoption Agreement (PDF)
- Self-Employed 401(k) Plan Adoption Agreement (PDF)
The deadline for adopting your restated plan is July 31, 2022. Failure to comply with these requirements will jeopardize your plan and may cause adverse tax consequences for you and any participating employees.