This past year has challenged many companies as they navigated through sudden drops in revenue and supply chain disruptions in the face of fixed cost structures. At the same time, many firms were able to access the capital markets and benefitted from accommodative monetary policy and lower interest rates.
During this recorded webinar, Fidelity's Richard Carter and BondSavvy's Steve Shaw discuss how Steve approaches both investment grade and high-yield corporate bond investing, how he screens for opportunities and decides when to sell for total returns.
In this session, you'll learn:
• How cycles in Treasury bond yields can sometimes provide unexpected opportunities in corporate bonds
• What corporate bonds can perform well during rising rates
• The types of corporate bonds that can help provide a hedge against inflation
• How to navigate bond call schedules
• How Steve blends fundamental and technical analysis when making buy and sell decisions