Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact Fidelity for a prospectus or, if available, a summary prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
1. Fidelity won 35 2021 U.S. Lipper Fund Awards, which honor fund management firms and individual mutual funds that have outperformed peers based on risk-adjusted, consistent return. Lipper determined the award winners by calculating the highest Consistent Return over the 3-, 5-, and 10-year periods ended 11/30/21. The Consistent Return measure takes into account both short- and long-term risk-adjusted performance relative to fund classification. In total, 26 Fidelity mutual funds won 35 awards. See our 3/10/22 press release for a list of winning funds and details on the Lipper Rating System.
2. Fidelity Investments, as of 9/30/18. Our mission is to inspire better futures and deliver better outcomes for the customers and businesses we serve. With assets under administration of $7.0 trillion, including managed assets of $2.6 trillion, we focus on meeting the unique needs of a diverse set of customers: helping more than 28 million people invest their own life savings, 23,000 businesses manage employee benefit programs, as well as providing more than 13,000 financial advisory firms with investment and technology solutions to invest their clients' money.
3. Fidelity Investments, as of 9/30/18. Data is unaudited. Research professionals include both analysts and associates.
4. Source: Fidelity Investments as of 9/30/20.
5. Morningstar, as of 9/30/18. For each fund with at least a three-year history, Morningstar calculates a Morningstar Rating™ based on a Morningstar Risk-Adjusted Return measure that accounts for variation in a fund's monthly performance (including the effects of sales charges, loads and redemption fees), placing more emphasis on downward variations and rewarding consistent performance. The top 10% of the funds in an investment category receive 5 stars, the next 22.5% receive 4 stars, the next 35% receive 3 stars, the next 22.5%receive 2 stars, and the bottom 10% receive 1 star. (Each share class is counted as a fraction of one fund within this scale and rated separately, which may cause slight variations in the distribution percentages.) © Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its affiliates; (2) may not be copied or distributed; (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Morningstar is a registered trademark of Morningstar, Inc., and is not affiliated with Fidelity Investments. Fidelity does not review the Morningstar data. For mutual fund performance information, you should check the fund's current prospectus for the most up-to-date information concerning applicable loads, fees, and expenses.