1. Source for AI Revenue Forecast: IDC
2. Source: McKinsey Global Institute, "Artificial Intelligence: The Next Digital Frontier"
3. Performance data as of 3/31/2019. Performance data shown represents past performance and is no guarantee of future results. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold. Current performance may be higher or lower than that quoted.
4. The MSCI US Info Tech 25/50 Index is a modified market capitalization-weighted index of stocks designed to measure the performance of Information Technology companies in the MSCI U.S. Investable Market 2500 Index. The MSCI U.S. Investable Market 2500 Index is the aggregation of the MSCI U.S. Large Cap 300, Mid Cap 450, and Small Cap 1750 Indices.
5. Expense ratio data as of 03/31/2019. Based on a comparison of total expense ratios for U.S. Technology sector-level ETFs with similar holdings and investment objectives, within the universe of 57 US ETFs in the Morningstar Technology category.
Expense ratio is the total annual fund operating expense ratio from the fund's most recent prospectus.
ETFs are subject to market fluctuation and the risks of their underlying investments. ETFs are subject to management fees and other expenses. Unlike mutual funds, ETF shares are bought and sold at market price, which may be higher or lower than their NAV, and are not individually redeemed from the fund.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Sectors are defined by the Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS).
Investment decisions should be based on an individual’s own goals, time horizon, and tolerance for risk.
Because of their narrow focus, sector investments tend to be more volatile than investments that diversify across many sectors and companies.
Before investing in any mutual fund or exchange-traded fund, you should consider its investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact Fidelity for a prospectus, offering circular or, if available, a summary prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
© 2019 FMR LLC. All rights reserved.