Fidelity® Wealth Management
Sometimes, a trusted partner can help provide the clarity you need. As a Fidelity® Wealth Management client, you'll have access to an advisor who can help you plan, invest, and tackle important financial decisions as your life evolves.
It all starts with a conversation.
Already working 1–on–1 with us?
Schedule an appointment
Advisory offering through Fidelity® Wealth Services
$250,000 managed through Fidelity® Wealth Services1
Annual investment advisory fee:
0.50% – 1.50%2
How we'll work together
Our partnership will be built upon a foundation of planning, investment management, and a strong working relationship with your advisor.
To help manage your plan and keep you on track, your advisor can:
- Proactively offer investing and planning advice
- Connect you with specialists who can provide tailored guidance on topics like estate planning and insurance
- Help you leverage our advanced planning tools
At least once a year, your advisor will initiate an in-depth review of your overall financial situation to:
- Help you uncover opportunities
- Make any necessary adjustments to your investment strategies, or ensure that details, such as your beneficiaries, remain up to date
Your advisor will develop a thorough understanding of where you are today and where you want to be in the future. We'll start by helping you:
- Establish a clear view of your full financial picture
- Define and prioritize your financial goals, objectives, and preferences
- Help you understand your investment options
- Set your plan in motion with the appropriate accounts and funding decisions
Regardless of your starting point, your advisor can help you manage multiple goals through personal financial planning.
- Helping you provide for the people who matter most to you—children, parents, and grandchildren
- Investing for growth and protection
- Refining your retirement readiness approach and living in retirement
- Managing and sharing your assets
Your advisor can work with you to assess your investment options, helping you choose those that are most appropriate for your priorities and tolerance for risk. We can provide:
- A holistic approach to allocating your assets, including all money managed by Fidelity and other firms
- Advice on assigning your assets across accounts with different tax treatments, to help maximize long-term growth
- Ongoing tax-sensitive investment management3 designed to help you keep more of your investment gains
Let's talk about how we can work together
Contact us today to set up an appointment.
Tax-smart (i.e., tax-sensitive) investing techniques, including tax-loss harvesting, are applied in managing certain taxable accounts on a limited basis, at the discretion of the portfolio manager, primarily with respect to determining when assets in a client's account should be bought or sold. Assets contributed may be sold for a taxable gain or loss at any time. There are no guarantees as to the effectiveness of the tax-smart investing techniques applied in serving to reduce or minimize a client's overall tax liabilities, or as to the tax results that may be generated by a given transaction.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917