When you come to manage your accounts, you'll get:
- Simple navigation
- Fast access to common tasks
- A snapshot of your account activity
- Market news and insights for your holdings
- The same great experience on all of your devices
Want to learn more about what we've updated?
Take a video tour
See how to efficiently navigate the new Accounts & Trade experience.
What we've improved
Get common tasks done quickly and easily
- Use the new action bar to trade, pay bills, and transfer money.
- Use the account selector to switch between accounts or view a group of accounts.
- Deep-dive to more information directly from each tab.
Have important account information all in one place
- View your top and bottom performers.
- Get the latest news for your positions.
- See your asset allocation and pending orders.
- Get expert insights and guidance.
Track, research, and trade – all from the Positions tab
- Get current market news and performance data for all your holdings.
- Select a symbol to expand the row and reveal the Trade button, Research, and Lots.
- View and compare the 52-week high/low for all your positions.
See past and pending transactions with the new Activity tab
- Get account activity for one or multiple accounts.
- View open and closed orders.
- See recent and pending transactions such as transfers and dividends.
Why did you change the Accounts & Trade section of Fidelity.com and what new features can I expect?
We redesigned our website to make it easier for you to manage your Fidelity accounts, with simpler navigation, quick access to common tasks, and a consistent experience across all your devices.
We've also created resources to guide you through all the changes, including video tutorials and detailed FAQs available from the 'i' icon on each page in the new experience.
Because we take even the smallest changes to our website seriously, we encourage you to let us know how we're doing. Use the Feedback bar on the right side of this page to tell us how we can make your experience even better.
Can I customize information on the Summary tab?
At this time, the Summary tab is not customizable, but we’d like to hear your thoughts on how this feature might benefit you. Select the "i" icon in the new experience, and then choose Feedback.
How do I trade in the new experience?
It's easy. Launch a trade ticket from anywhere in the new experience by selecting Trade in the black bar on top of each page. Trade from the Positions tab by selecting a security that you would like to trade to expand the row and show the Trade button.
How do I view my Purchase History/Lots?
On the Positions tab, select the row for the security you are interested in to expand and reveal a link to Purchase History/Lots.
How do I view my orders and other recent account activity?
The Activity tab lets you view open and closed orders, and provides activity and recent transaction information across all of your accounts.
How do I find my minimum required distribution (MRD) information?
Your MRD information is available in the Retirement Distribution Center (RDC) . Your MRD information can also be found on the Summary tab.
How do I view the full name of a security on the Positions tab?
You have two ways to do this. Either select the row to reveal the full name or choose Expand Security Description from the Show menu just below the tabs.
Which type of browser works best with the new experience?
To get the best, most secure experience, you may need to upgrade your browser if you’re using a version that’s older than the ones listed below. For more information and to find browser upgrade links, visit our Technical Support page.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 11
- Firefox® (current version)
- Safari® (current version)
- Google® Chrome (current version)
The site works great on my smartphone and tablet. Should I use this instead of Fidelity's mobile trading app?
We are all about giving you choices, so feel free to use either one. Both have been designed to provide a great experience on your mobile devices. Learn more about our mobile applications.
Can I provide feedback on the new site?
Nothing makes us happier—customer feedback has helped us get this far! Select the "i" icon and then choose Feedback. We'll use it as we continue to improve things for you.