Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact Fidelity for a prospectus or, if available, a summary prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.
Keep in mind, investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time, and you may gain or lose money.
1. Fidelity Portfolio Advisory Service is a service of Strategic Advisers, Inc., a registered investment adviser and a Fidelity Investments company. Fidelity® Personalized Portfolios may be offered through the following Fidelity Investments companies: Strategic Advisers, Inc., Fidelity Personal Trust Company, FSB ("FPT"), a federal savings bank, or Fidelity Management Trust Company ("FMTC"). Non-deposit investment products and trust services offered through FPT and FMTC and their affiliates are not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency, are not obligations of any bank, and are subject to risk, including possible loss of principal. These services provide discretionary money management for a fee.
2. Strategic Advisers, Inc., a subsidiary of FMR LLC., manages the Fidelity Freedom Funds. The fund is subject to the volatility of the financial markets, including that of equity and fixed income investments. Fixed income investments entail issuer default and credit risk, inflation risk, and interest rate risk. (As interest rates rise, bond prices usually fall, and vice versa. This effect is usually more pronounced for longer-term securities.) Principal invested is not guaranteed at any time, including at or after retirement.
3. Each Income Replacement Funds' investment objective is intended to support a payment strategy through the Smart Payment Program ("SPP"). Please consult the fund's prospectus for more details.
4. The Fund Evaluator is provided to help self-directed investors evaluate mutual funds based on their own needs and circumstances. The criteria entered is at the sole discretion of the user and any information obtained should not be considered an offer to buy or sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any securities. You acknowledge that your requests for information are unsolicited and shall neither constitute, nor be considered as investment advice by Fidelity Brokerage Services, LLC., Fidelity Distributors Corporation, or their affiliates (collectively, "Fidelity").
5. Fidelity Investments' Mutual Fund Evaluator was awarded a "Gold" award by Corporate Insights for 2011.