Free commission offer applies to online purchases of Fidelity ETFs and select iShares ETFs in a Fidelity brokerage account. Fidelity accounts may require minimum balances. The sale of ETFs is subject to an activity assessment fee (of between $0.01 to $0.03 per $1,000 of principal). iShares ETFs and Fidelity ETFs are subject to a short-term trading fee by Fidelity if held less than 30 days.
$7.95 trading commission applies to online purchases of U.S. equities in a Fidelity brokerage account with a minimum opening balance of $2,500 for Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC retail clients. Sell orders are subject to an activity assessment fee (of between $0.01 to $0.03 per $1000 of principal). Other conditions may apply. See Fidelity.com/commissions for details.
Options trading entails significant risk and is not appropriate for all investors. Certain complex options strategies carry additional risk. Prior to trading options, please read , and call 800-343-3548 to be approved for options trading. Supporting documentation for any claims, if applicable, will be furnished upon request.
ETFs are subject to market fluctuation and the risks of their underlying investments. ETFs are subject to management fees and other expenses. Unlike mutual funds, ETF shares are bought and sold at market price, which may be higher or lower than their NAV, and are not individually redeemed from the fund.
1. Based on two surveys: The PLANSPONSOR magazine 2014 Recordkeeping Survey (© Asset International, Inc.), based on defined-contribution plan assets administered and number of participants of recordkeepers, as of 12/31/2013; and Cerulli Associates' The Cerulli Edge®—Retirement Edition, second quarter 2014, based on an industry survey of firms reporting total IRA assets administered for Q1 2014.
2. For iShares ETFs, Fidelity receives compensation from the ETF sponsor and/or its affiliates in connection with an exclusive, long-term marketing program that includes promotion of iShares ETFs and inclusion of iShares funds in certain FBS platforms and investment programs. Additional information about the sources, amounts, and terms of compensation is described in the ETF's prospectus and related documents. Fidelity may add or waive commissions on ETFs without prior notice. BlackRock and iShares are registered trademarks of BlackRock, Inc. and its affiliates.
3. Kiplinger's magazine, February 2011. Industry review ranking 14 leading discount brokers. Results based on ratings in the following categories: costs, website usability, investment choices, customer service, and research and tools. Criteria not equally weighted. TD Ameritrade tied with Fidelity for the #1 spot.
4. SmartMoney magazine, June 2010, 2011, and 2012. Industry review ranking 17 leading discount brokers in 2010, 10 in 2011, and 10 in 2012. Results based on ratings in the following categories: commissions and fees, mutual funds and investment products, banking services, trading tools, research, and customer service. Criteria not equally weighted.
5. The Manager of the Year award is presented each year to recognize a manager's past achievements. Morningstar fund analysts specializing in the fixed income field narrow the universe for the award to five nominees, and the winner is then selected by Morningstar's entire team of mutual fund analysts. The award is presented to fund managers who have distinguished themselves over the past calendar year and have achieved strong risk-adjusted historical performance through the careful execution of a solid investment strategy and responsible fund stewardship. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact Fidelity for a prospectus or, if available, a summary prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.