1. Tax-sensitive investment management techniques (including tax-loss harvesting) are applied on a limited basis, at the discretion of the portfolio manager, primarily with respect to determining when assets in a client's account should be bought or sold. With this discretionary investment management service, any assets contributed to an investor’s account that the portfolio manager does not elect to retain may be sold at any time after contribution. An investor may have a gain or loss when assets are sold.
2. The Fidelity Developed International ex North America Focus Index (Net) is a float-adjusted market capitalization–weighted index designed to reflect the performance of the developed international equity market, including large-capitalization stocks. Index returns are adjusted for tax withholding rates applicable to U.S.-based mutual funds organized as Massachusetts business trusts.
3. ADRs are securities that represent shares of non-U.S. companies who want to list on an American exchange; each ADR represents a certain number of a company's regular shares. ETPs can include exchange-traded funds, exchange-traded notes, unit investment trusts, closed-end funds, master limited partnerships and certain grant or trusts.
4. Fidelity® Wealth Services (FWS) Wealth Management service-level clients and all Fidelity® Strategic Disciplines (FSD) clients must generally qualify for support from a dedicated Fidelity advisor, which is based on a variety of factors (for example, a client with at least $500,000 invested in an eligible Fidelity account(s) would typically qualify). Account investment minimum is $50,000 for FWS, $100,000 for an FSD equity strategy, and $350,000 for an FSD bond strategy. Non-discretionary financial planning for Fidelity Strategic Disciplines clients if they qualify for Private Wealth Management.
5. The advisory fee does not cover charges resulting from trades effected with or through broker-dealers other than Fidelity Investments affiliates, mark-ups or mark-downs by broker-dealers, transfer taxes, exchange fees, regulatory fees, odd-lot differentials, handling charges, electronic fund and wire transfer fees, or any other charges imposed by law or otherwise applicable to your account. You will also incur underlying expenses associated with the investment vehicles selected.
Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time, and you may gain or lose money.
Indexes are unmanaged. It is not possible to invest directly in an index. Securities indices are not subject to fees and expenses typically associated with managed accounts.
Fidelity does not provide legal or tax advice, and the information provided is general in nature and should not be considered legal or tax advice. Consult an attorney, tax professional, or other advisor regarding your specific legal or tax situation.
Stock markets are volatile and can fluctuate significantly in response to company, industry, political, regulatory, market, or economic developments. Investing in stock involves risks, including the loss of principal. Foreign markets can be more volatile than U.S. markets due to increased risks of adverse issuer, political, market, or economic developments.
Fidelity® Wealth Services and Fidelity® Strategic Disciplines are advisory services offered by Fidelity Personal and Workplace Advisors LLC (FPWA), a registered investment adviser, for a fee. Fidelity® Strategic Disciplines includes the Fidelity® Tax-Managed International Equity Index Strategy. Advisory services offered by Fidelity Personal and Workplace Advisors LLC (FPWA), a registered investment adviser. Brokerage services provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC (FBS), and custodial and related services provided by National Financial Services LLC (NFS), each a member NYSE and SIPC. FPWA, FBS, and NFS are Fidelity Investments companies.
FPWA has engaged Strategic Advisers LLC, a registered investment adviser and a Fidelity Investments company, to provide the day-to-day discretionary portfolio management of Fidelity Tax-Managed International Equity Index Strategy accounts, including investment selection and trade execution, subject to FPWA's oversight.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917