What is the opportunity?
- Potential for stable, tax-exempt income for California residents2
- Bond sale consists of $900 million New Money General Obligation Bonds and $700 million Refunding General Obligation Bonds
- Bond rating of A1 from Moody's3
- Bonds are general obligations of the State of California and backed by the State's full faith and credit
- Same prices and yields to individual investors as institutional with allocation priority given to California state retail clients
When can I place my order?
Individual investors may place orders during the two-day retail order period starting Tuesday, March 11 through Wednesday, March 12. Please note that the underwriters may close the retail period (or certain maturities) early due to market conditions, or in the event the bonds are all sold. As a result, interested individual investors are encouraged to place their orders at their earliest convenience.