Fixed Income ETFs
Fixed income exchange-traded funds (ETFs) are baskets of fixed income investments that trade as a single unit throughout the day. Fidelity offers a wide range of fixed income ETFs that include U.S. and international bonds, covering a spectrum of credit qualities and maturities.
Reasons to consider fixed income ETFs
- Intraday pricing and trading
- Daily transparency of holdings
- Diversification opportunities
Find fixed income ETFs
Fidelity fixed income ETFs
Our fixed income ETFs strive to help provide income and enhance portfolio outcomes, by leveraging the strength and innovation of Fidelity's global research platform, investment expertise, and proprietary risk management systems. Our line-up offers active and factor ETFs that are commission-free online, have low expense ratios, and span the duration and quality spectrum.
- NEW Fidelity Low Duration Bond Factor ETF (FLDR)
- NEW Fidelity High Yield Factor ETF (FDHY)
- Fidelity Total Bond ETF (FBND)
- Fidelity Limited Term Bond ETF (FLTB)
- Fidelity Corporate Bond ETF (FCOR)
Other fixed income ETFs
You can buy 28 iShares® fixed income ETFs online commission-free from Fidelity.* These ETFs include a broad market approach, international exposure, inflation-protection strategies, and opportunities for higher yields and tax advantages.