What to expect
Not a Fidelity customer or member? Sign up for a free trial.
- No paperwork necessary. As a Fidelity customer, all you need to do is log in. We'll fill in all your necessary financial information and give you the option to include accounts held outside of Fidelity.
- An income and expense review. You'll need at least a general idea of your living expenses and expected monthly income from Social Security or any pensions. Then we'll assess how well your income sources are covering your monthly expenses.
- An assessment of your tolerance for market volatility. We'll help you evaluate the level of risk that is appropriate for you.
What you'll get
- A retirement income strategy that fits your needs. We'll match your retirement expenses against income sources, such as Social Security, pensions, and part-time work, and your assets.
- Performance assessment. We'll give you an idea of how your portfolio may perform during market ups and downs.
- An analysis of what-if scenarios. We'll plan for the five financial risks that can impact your retirement: 1) longer lifespan, 2) inflation, 3) conservative investing, 4) aggressive withdrawals, and 5) health care expenses.
- A detailed action plan. We'll provide a printable report summarizing your plan with clear next steps to help you put it in motion.