Our Ask Fidelity Team
As America's Retirement LeaderSM, we help thousands of customers with their retirement plans every day.* Ken Hevert and Sarah Walsh lead our Ask Fidelity Retirement Team, helping you to put Fidelity's expertise to work for you.
Senior Vice President, Retirement, Retirement Income and College Products
- Ken has spent the last 25 years helping investors with retirement and investment strategies through education and product development.
- At Fidelity, he is focused on retirement income planning, annuities, IRAs, and overall retirement investing.
- Ken can help with annuities, IRAs, and small-business retirement plans.
- Ken is a Registered Securities Representative and Securities Sales Supervisor.
- He is frequently quoted in USA Today, Forbes, Dow Jones, Reuters, SmartMoney, Kiplinger's, and CNNMoney.
- Babson College, Executive Development Program
- University of Rhode Island
VICE PRESIDENT, RETIREMENT SOLUTIONS
- Sarah has spent more than a decade helping investors understand their options for retirement savings.
- At Fidelity, her work is focused on retirement account portability rules, IRAs, and 401(k)s.
- Sarah can help with changing jobs and retirement life events, options for an old 401(k), how to move money into an IRA, and retirement plan withdrawals.
- Sarah is a Registered Securities Representative and General Securities Principal.
- She has been quoted in USA Today, Ladies Home Journal, CNBC.com, and Reuters.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Colby College
Research Fidelity's registered associates with FINRA BrokerCheck