Maximizing options tools in Active Trader Pro®
In this course you'll learn how to use the robust options analysis tools available on the Active Trader Pro® to generate and validate trading ideas. You'll also learn how to use the option trading tickets to execute your single and multi-leg option trades.
When you complete this course, you will:
- Use the Probability Calculator and Profit & Loss calculators to gauge the likelihood of success for existing positions, as well as potential trading ideas
- Find new income generation opportunities using the Strategy Ideas tool that can help evaluate covered call option strategies
- Leverage our intuitive trading tickets to enter single or multi-leg options orders with built-in logic designed to simplify your trade entry process
|1.||Trading options in Active Trader Pro®||Video||
Learn how to execute your single and multi-leg trades using one of the dynamic tickets. Depending on the ticket you use, take advantage of unique features; for example, view depth of market on the Directed Trade ticket or stage and save up to 50 orders using the Multi-Trade ticket.
Learn how to execute your single and multi-leg trades using one of the dynamic tickets. Depending on... More
|2.||Monitor and manage your option portfolio with Option Summary||Video||
See how the Option Summary can help you monitor and manage your options positions with gain and loss figures, real-time quotes, Greeks, and more.
See how the Option Summary can help you monitor and manage your options positions with gain and loss... More
|3.||Using the Active Trader Pro® options profit & loss calculator||Video||
Advanced decision making with the Profit/Loss Calculator - chart and calculate the profit and loss potential of your existing positions or to evaluate option trades before you place them.
Advanced decision making with the Profit/Loss Calculator - chart and calculate the profit and loss... More
|4.||Probability analysis in Active Trader Pro®||Video||
Informative for both equity and option traders, the Probability Calculator can help to determine the probability of an underlying equity or index trading above, below, or between certain price targets on a specified date.
Informative for both equity and option traders, the Probability Calculator can help to determine the... More
|5.||Using Strategy Ideas in Active Trader Pro®||Video||
The Strategy Ideas tool can be a great way to help find opportunities to generate income and validate actionable trading ideas.
The Strategy Ideas tool can be a great way to help find opportunities to generate income and... More
|6.||Analyzing option statistics in Active Trader Pro®||Video||
Quickly analyze trading opportunities and patterns using Options Statistics - see historical and implied volatility, call/put ratios, and trade breakdown, provided in a concise format.
Quickly analyze trading opportunities and patterns using Options Statistics - see historical and... More
Other Courses Like This
- Getting started with Active Trader Pro®
- Managing your accounts in Active Trader Pro®
- Trading in Active Trader Pro®
- Placing conditional orders in Active Trader Pro®
- Visually explore trade and risk management strategies with Trade Armor®
- Charting in Active Trader Pro®
- Using advanced charting in Active Trader Pro®
- Getting started with options analysis on Fidelity.com
- Navigating & customizing the option chain
- Creating market scans
- Generating strategy ideas
- Finding trading ideas with Argus options reports
- Using the strategy evaluator
- Using the probabilty calculator
- Using the profit and loss calculator
- Trading options on Fidelity.com
Options trading entails significant risk and is not appropriate for all investors. Certain complex options strategies carry additional risk. Before trading options, please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options. Supporting documentation for any claims, if applicable, will be furnished upon request.
There are additional costs associated with option strategies that call for multiple purchases and sales of options, such as spreads, straddles, and collars, as compared with a single option trade.
Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time, and you may gain or lose money.