- If your return information contains dashes '--', we either don't have a return for that time period, or your account is being validated.
- For periods less than one year, performance returns are presented on a cumulative basis.
- Index information supplied by FMR Co with permission from appropriate vendors.
- The methodology used in calculating after-tax performance assumes that a client reclaims in full any excess foreign tax withheld and that the client is able to take a U.S. foreign tax credit in an amount equal to any foreign taxes paid. Clients should be aware that the reclamation process for foreign tax withholding can be complex and time-consuming. Clients may engage an agent (for a fee) to assist them in the reclamation process. These assumptions will increase an account’s after-tax performance; the amount of the increase will depend on the total mix of foreign securities held and their applicable foreign tax rates, as well as the volume of distributions from those securities.
- We believe this presentation of performance information is useful to clients in evaluating the changes in account value. The information provided should also facilitate the review of your results against general market indicators for stock, fixed income, money market, and other instruments. The information contained within the performance experience is purely informational and is not intended for tax reporting purposes, nor is it a substitute for any tax record. It reflects what was known at the time the performance experience was prepared, and may not reflect all adjustments or reportable transactions that have occurred for tax purposes.
- Effective April 1, 2015 Strategic Advisers LLC changed two components of the after-tax strategy benchmarks. Fidelity International Index Fund–Premium Class (FSIVX) changed to the Fidelity Global ex U.S. Index Fund – Premium Class (FSGDX) to add an emerging market equity component to the benchmarks, and is more reflective of our long-term asset allocations. The Fidelity Municipal Income Fund (FHIGX), an actively managed mutual fund, changed to the iShares National AMT-Free Muni Bond (MUB), a passively managed ETF, as we believe that passively managed funds provide more appropriate benchmarks for after-tax return comparisons.
- Effective March 31, 2016, Strategic Advisers LLC changed the money market component of the after-tax strategy benchmarks. Fidelity Treasury Only Money Market Fund (FDLXX) and Fidelity Tax-Exempt Money Market Fund (FMOXX) changed to Fidelity Government Cash Reserves (FDRXX).
- Brokerage services provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC. Custody and other services provided by National Financial Services LLC. Both are Fidelity Investments companies and members of NYSE and SIPC.
- It is important for us to maintain accurate information concerning your financial situation and investment objectives, including any reasonable restrictions or reasonable modifications of existing restrictions you may wish to impose regarding the management of your account. For more information, to request a copy of the updated Program Fundamentals (Form ADV-Part2A) for your Fidelity managed account, to notify us of a reasonable restriction you would like to place on the management of your account, or to modify an existing restriction, please call the Service at 1-800-544-3455.
Important information related to performance reporting
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917