How to Set Up and Use BillPay on Your Account
You can pay your bills quickly, easily, and securely using Fidelity BillPay®. Enroll your account today and start saving time and money by not writing checks and buying stamps!
BillPay is an online bill payment service you can use to pay your bills with money from your cash management account, brokerage account, a health savings account (HSA), or a 529 college savings plan. Using BillPay helps to ensure your payments are made on time. You can pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check or through an electronic payment.
What do I need to know?
You just need to select the account you want to enroll on the BillPay home page and agree to the terms. After that, you can start adding payees by selecting Add New Payee. You’ll need the company or payee's name, your account number with them, and their address and phone number. If you want to pay a person—instead of a company—you don’t need to reference an account number if you don’t have one.
You can also use BillPay to set up automatic recurring payments. For example, if you want your mortgage paid automatically on the same day each month, add the payee, and then select Add Recurring Payments. You’ll need to enter the payment amount, the frequency, and the due date.
What to expect
- You can add an unlimited amount of payees and start scheduling payments that same day.
- You can update or delete a payee by selecting the payee’s name and then Edit Payee or Delete Payee.
- You can view your pending and processed payments as well as outstanding checks.
- When you add or change a payee, you’ll see a confirmation window displaying the action you've taken.
- You can request to receive reminder emails when a payment is due or sent.
Note: If you decide you no longer want to be enrolled in BillPay, please call us at 800-343-3548.