Not a Fidelity customer or guest?
Get free Guest Access to try this and our other resources
What to expect
- No paperwork necessary. As a Fidelity customer, all you need to do is log in and verify. We'll fill in all necessary information about your accounts held at Fidelity and give you the option to include accounts held outside of Fidelity.
- An income and expense review. You'll need at least a general idea of your living expenses and expected monthly income from Social Security and any pensions.
- An assessment of your situation. Tell us about your situation as well as your investment preferences. We'll apply our planning principles and propose a model retirement income strategy.
What you'll get
- A suggested model strategy. We'll propose a hypothetical combination of income sources intended to help meet your income needs in retirement.
- Performance assessment. We'll give you an idea of how the model portfolio may perform during market ups and downs.
- A printable report. We'll provide you with clear investing next steps that you can use as a starting point when speaking with a representative about turning your retirement savings into retirement income.