Fidelity Wealth Advisor Solutions®
For customers interested in complementing Fidelity's services with a more specialized, one-on-one approach, Fidelity offers Wealth Advisor Solutions®. Your dedicated account executive will refer you to a registered investment advisor experienced in your area of need.
Your Fidelity account executive will work with you each step of the way.
- Identify preferences – Based on information you provide regarding your needs and preferences, your account executive will identify three to five network advisors who may meet the criteria you have specified for your personal situation.*
- Select an advisor – Your account executive will make the introductions for you and provide guidance about how to select an advisor who can help meet your unique investment needs.
- View assets in one place – If you do work with a network advisor, you'll be able to view those assets and all of your accounts in one place on Fidelity.com.
- Continued support – Your account executive can continue to help you with guidance and planning as part of your overall Fidelity relationship.
Once you have identified your preferences, your account executive can refer you to an investment advisor to help meet the particular financial planning needs of you and your family, such as:
- Comprehensive tax planning for individuals, families, and small businesses.
- Trust and estate planning, including legacy plans and charitable giving.
- Executive compensation planning, including stock option management and deferred compensation plans.
- Small-business advisory services, including capital growth strategies and succession planning.
Managing the complexity of large portfolios and multiple financial goals can be a challenge even for seasoned investors. The experience of a registered investment advisor can help with:
- Professional investment recommendations, including buy and sell decisions on stocks, bonds, and other securities.
- Access to emerging markets, commodities, and alternative investments, such as private equity, hedge funds, and limited partnerships.
- Custom portfolio construction based on your personal tax situation and liquidity needs.
- Individual portfolio management, including domestic and individual equity, and fixed income securities.
The advisors in Fidelity's Wealth Advisor Solutions program have been carefully selected and evaluated considering a number of factors, including:
- Professional standards – Advisors have been selected to be part of Wealth Advisor Solutions based on their industry and wealth management experience as well as customer service.
- Range of services – Some advisors offer comprehensive wealth management services; others may specialize in a specific area of financial management and work with outside professionals, such as attorneys and tax specialists.
- Innovative technology – Each advisor has access to Fidelity's proprietary trading tools for deep analysis and research.
View a complete list of independent, registered investment advisors in Fidelity's network.