Fidelity Wealth Advisor Solutions®
For customers interested in complementing Fidelity's services with a more specialized, personalized approach, Fidelity offers Wealth Advisor Solutions®. Your dedicated investment professional will refer you to a registered investment advisor who may be able to help meet your needs.
Your Fidelity investment professional will work with you each step of the way.
- Identify preferences – Based on information you provide regarding your needs and preferences, your investment professional will identify two network advisors who may meet the criteria you have specified for your personal situation. The names of additional network advisors may be made available upon your request.*
- Select an advisor – Your investment professional will help make the introductions for you and provide guidance about how to select an advisor who can help meet your unique investment needs.
- View assets in one place – If you do work with a network advisor, you'll be able to view those assets and all of your accounts in one place on Fidelity.com.
- Continued support – Your financial consultant can continue to help you with guidance and planning as part of your overall Fidelity relationship.
Once you have identified your preferences, your investment professional can refer you to an investment advisor to help meet the particular wealth or asset management needs of you and your family, such as:
- Comprehensive tax planning for individuals, families, and small businesses.
- Trust and estate planning, including legacy plans and charitable giving.
- Executive compensation planning, including stock option management and deferred compensation plans.
- Small-business advisory services, including capital growth strategies and succession planning.
Managing the complexity of large portfolios and multiple financial goals can be a challenge even for seasoned investors. The experience of a registered investment advisor can help with:
- Professional investment recommendations, including buy and sell decisions on stocks, bonds, and other securities.
- Access to emerging markets, commodities, and alternative investments, such as private equity, hedge funds, and limited partnerships.
- Custom portfolio construction based on your personal tax situation and liquidity needs.
- Individual portfolio management, including domestic and individual equity, and fixed income securities.
The advisors in Fidelity's Wealth Advisor Solutions program have been carefully selected and evaluated considering a number of factors, including (but not limited to):
- Professional standards – Advisors have been approved to participate in Wealth Advisor Solutions based on their position as registered investment advisers in good standing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and/or any applicable state securities regulatory authorities (or they are exempt from such registration).
- Pricing structure – Advisors charge fee-based, asset-based, or flat rate investment advisory service fees (which may include hourly fees).
- Assets under management – Advisors are required to maintain a minimum of $350,000,000 in total regulatory assets under management throughout their participation in the program.
View a complete list of independent, registered investment advisors in Fidelity's network.