What is the opportunity?
- Potential for stable, tax-exempt income for Rhode Island residents2
- Bond ratings of Aa2 from Moody's, and AA from S&P and Fitch3
- Bonds are general obligations of the State and backed by its full faith and credit
- Bonds are being issued to refund existing bonds of the State
- Same prices and yields to individual investors as institutional with allocation priority given to Rhode Island retail clients
When can I place my order?
Individual investors may place orders during the retail order period starting Wednesday, April 23. Please note that the underwriters may close the retail period (or certain maturities) early due to market conditions, or in the event the bonds are all sold. As a result, interested individual investors are encouraged to place their orders at their earliest convenience.