The Olentangy Local School District (the "School District") is expected to come to market with $79,560,0001 in General Obligation Bonds ("the Bonds"). The Bonds will be issued for the purpose of constructing, furnishing, and equipping a new high school as well as:
- various improvements to existing school facilities, buildings, and infrastructure;
- replacing existing equipment and constructing various permanent improvements;
- acquiring facilities for School District purposes;
- purchasing school buses and related transportation equipment;
- and curriculum implementation district-wide, including related textbooks and technology, and approving related matters.
The Bonds will be voted general obligations of the School District and will contain a pledge of the full faith and credit of the School District for the payment of the principal of and interest on the Bonds when due. The bonds are rated Aa1 by Moody's and AAA by S&P.2
Traditionally, municipal bonds will be subject to optional call features, and term bonds will generally have a Mandatory Sinking Fund feature. Please review the structure on the day of the pricing before placing an order.
The bond sale offers attractive benefits to individual investors, including: prices and yields that match those available to institutional investors; the potential for stable income through the call dates; and, for Ohio residents, federal and state tax exemption on the bond coupon payments.
How to place an order
Individual investors may place orders during the week of June 6, 2016.1 Individual investors can place orders onlineLog In Required or by calling a Fidelity representative at 800-544-5372. To stay up-to-date on pricing, credit rating changes, and more, please sign up for Fidelity Alerts or visit our Municipal Bond New Issue Offerings page.