Fidelity Sector ETFs
Sector exchange-traded funds (ETFs) invest in the stocks of companies in particular segments of the economy, allowing investors to target their exposure. We offer one of the largest selections of sector funds in the industry, including over 250 sector ETFs from other leading asset managers.
Reasons to consider sector ETFs
- Offer low costs and transparent pricing and holdings
- Can be bought or sold at any time during market hours
- Can provide greater diversification than owning an individual stock
Find Sector ETFs
Low-cost sector ETFs from Fidelity
Fidelity's sector ETFs offer some of the lowest expense ratios in the industry1—just 0.12%.2 Plus, you can purchase each of these ETFs commission-free online.
- Fidelity MSCI Consumer Discretionary Index ETF (FDIS)
- Fidelity MSCI Consumer Staples Index ETF (FSTA)
- Fidelity MSCI Energy Index ETF (FENY)
- Fidelity MSCI Financials Index ETF (FNCL)
- Fidelity MSCI Health Care Index ETF (FHLC)
- Fidelity MSCI Industrials Index ETF (FIDU)
- Fidelity MSCI Information Technology Index ETF (FTEC)
- Fidelity MSCI Materials Index ETF (FMAT)
- Fidelity MSCI Telecommunication Services Index ETF (FCOM)
- Fidelity MSCI Utilities Index ETF (FUTY)
- Fidelity MSCI Real Estate ETF (FREL)
From our experts
Our Viewpoints® articles provide perspective from Fidelity on the markets and economy, investing, and personal finance.
How to use them to trade or protect positions.
Three ways the Fidelity ETF screener can help you find investment opportunities that fit your strategy.
Telecom is dialing up potential. These stocks have risen in Fidelity's latest quarterly sector rankings.
Here’s how to seek the best price for an exchange-traded fund you’re considering.
Explore sector investing at Fidelity See Fidelity's sector mutual fund and ETF offerings and learn about potential sector investing strategies.
Build a hypothetical sector portfolio Test allocations, screen for investments, and compare your creations to market benchmarks.
Keep up with the changing markets, research, trade, & more, wherever you are.