Fidelity Factor ETFs
We make it easy to pursue your unique investment goals with specific ETFs. Each factor ETF seeks a clear investor outcome by tracking a unique index created and managed by Fidelity.
Reasons to consider factor ETFs
- Ability to focus on specific investment qualities for their return potential
- Opportunity to achieve targeted outcomes, such as income
- Way to manage risk with a low volatility strategy
Low-cost factor ETFs from Fidelity NEW
Choose from 6 factor ETFs that are commission-free online.*
- Fidelity Core Dividend ETF (FDVV)
- Fidelity Dividend ETF for Rising Rates (FDRR)
- Fidelity Low Volatility Factor ETF (FDLO)
- Fidelity Momentum Factor ETF (FDMO)
- Fidelity Quality Factor ETF (FQAL)
- Fidelity Value Factor ETF (FVAL)
From our experts
Get expert insight with our Fidelity Viewpoints® articles that provide perspective on the markets, investing, and personal finance.
Learn about factor ETF investing
Learn more about factor investing and how to utilize strategic factors in your investing style.
See how it works
Learn about exchange-traded products
Read articles and take courses about ETFs and ETPs, geared toward all types of investors.
View all available commission-free ETFs
Choose from 91 commission-free ETFs online from Fidelity and iShares®.
$4.95 commission applies to online U.S. equity trades in a Fidelity retail account only for Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC retail clients. Certain accounts may require a minimum opening balance of $2,500. Sell orders are subject to an activity assessment fee (from $0.01 to $0.03 per $1,000 of principal). Other conditions may apply. See Fidelity.com/commissions for details. Employee equity compensation transactions and accounts managed by advisors or intermediaries through Fidelity Clearing and Custody Solutions are subject to different commission schedules.