1. Investing in bonds involves risk, including interest rate risk, inflation risk, credit and default risk, call risk, and liquidity risk.
2. Fidelity does not provide legal or tax advice. The information herein is general in nature and should not be considered legal or tax advice. Consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific situation.
3. Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time and you may gain or lose money.
4. Fidelity's Portfolio Advisory Services are services of Strategic Advisers, Inc., a registered investment adviser and a Fidelity Investments company. These services provide discretionary money management for a fee. Brokerage services provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC. Custody and other services provided by National Financial Services LLC. Both are Fidelity Investments companies and members of NYSE and SIPC.
5. Options trading entails significant risk and is not appropriate for all investors. Prior to trading options, you must receive a copy of , by clicking on the hyperlink text, and call 1-800-FIDELITY to be approved for options trading.
6. Supporting documentation for any claims will be supplied, if applicable, upon request.
7. Fidelity Active Trader Pro® is available to customers based on household trading activity in a rolling twelve-month period: Households trading 36 times or more are eligible for Active Trader Pro; 72 times or more receive streaming watch lists and static Level II quotes; 120 times or more receive streaming news, streaming Level II quotes, streaming interactive charting, time and sales data and directed trading.
8. Because of their narrow focus, sector funds tend to be more volatile than funds that diversify across many sectors and companies.