LinkedIn is a professional networking site with over 225 million members. It offers a range of tools designed to help professionals like you become better at what you do, including access to job postings, tips that can help you advance your career, and news on your chosen fields of expertise.
Frequently asked questions
- What can I expect from Fidelity on LinkedIn?
- We know you spend a good portion of your time at work, so our LinkedIn presence will focus primarily on helping you boost your personal and organizational productivity. You'll find tips to help you advance your career, as well as information that can help you get the most from your workplace benefits, like health and insurance accounts or your 401(k) plan. Of course, since we're best known for helping millions of people reach their financial goals, we'll be sharing some personal financial insight as well.
- Can I find information about working at Fidelity on your LinkedIn page?
- Yes. Visit the Fidelity company page and navigate to the Careers tab. Here you'll find information about working at Fidelity, including videos and job listings that may interest you. You can also view jobs for which you may want to submit an application, or share them with your network.
- How do I apply for a job that fits my interests and qualifications?
- Click the Apply button adjacent to the job listing on LinkedIn and it will direct you to our hiring system, where you can begin the application process. If you have questions about any job offered, we publish in-depth hiring FAQs on the careers section of our web site.
- Can I enter orders through LinkedIn?
- No, all contact regarding your account or customer service inquiries, including any trade orders or other financial transactions, should be entered through our other customer channels, including Fidelity.com and 1-800-FIDELITY. For your own security, you should never post personal or account information on LinkedIn, including in the comments section of our company page.