About Strategic Advisers, a Fidelity Investments company
- More than 150 investment professionals1
- More than $149 billion in assets managed for over 461,000 accounts1
- More than 25 years of experience in discretionary money management
- More than 23 investment professionals2
- More than $18 billion in assets managed for over 8,500 accounts2
- More than 20 years of experience investing municipal bond separately managed accounts
How we construct and manage your portfolio
Portfolio construction and management for the Breckinridge Intermediate Municipal SMA focuses on constructing portfolios primarily with intermediate term, investment grade municipal bonds.3
Here's what we can do for you:
- Invest your assets – Portfolio managers, traders, and analysts will choose from thousands of municipal bonds and determine the appropriate investments for your portfolio.
- Maintain a diversified portfolio – Portfolio managers will diversify your municipal bonds across various issuers, sectors, and maturities seeking to limit the risk in your portfolio.4
- Provide active management – Portfolio managers will evaluate market conditions and determine if there are trading opportunities for your portfolio.
- Provide ongoing credit research and monitoring – Fundamental bottom-up credit analysis is conducted on each bond held in your portfolio and credit quality is monitored on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct an annual review – We'll conduct a comprehensive annual review to help ensure your account is still aligned with your financial situation and goals.