Fidelity waives commissions for all online trades. In addition, the $0.65 per contract fee for Fidelity Rewards+ customers is waived on up to 100,000 contracts. This waiver is limited to 100 trades per year for the Gold tier, 250 trades per year for the Platinum tier, and unlimited trades per year for the Platinum Plus tier. All tiers are subject to the 100,000 contract limit. Note that an Options Regulatory Fee (from $0.03 to $0.05 per contract) will apply to both buy and sell transactions and that sell orders are subject to an activity assessment fee (from $0.01 to $0.03 per $1,000 of principal). All non-Fidelity regulatory fees are subject to change.
Options trading entails significant risk and is not appropriate for all investors. Certain complex options strategies carry additional risk. Before trading options, please read . Supporting documentation for any claims, if applicable, will be furnished upon request.
1. Eligible assets include those invested through Fidelity® Wealth Services, Fidelity® Strategic Disciplines, or a combination of both registered as an individual account, a joint account, or certain types of revocable trusts. Assets in other registration types, such as irrevocable trusts, partnerships, or LLCs, will not be included when determining program eligibility. Please see the program Terms and Conditions and the FAQs for additional information on program operation. Fidelity Rewards+ is not offered as a component of any advisory service or program through Fidelity, including, without limitation, Fidelity® Wealth Services and Fidelity® Strategic Disciplines. While there are no program enrollment fees, eligible accounts are charged an advisory fee.
2. You may be eligible to earn additional Points on eligible Net Purchases, in addition to the Points you may earn in the Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card Program if you qualify and are registered into the Fidelity Rewards+ program. Earn up to 2% cash back on purchases when you use your Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card and earn up to an additional 1% as a participant in the Fidelity Rewards+® program for Wealth Management clients. Eligibility and applicability of the additional Points are determined by Fidelity Brokerage Services, LLC. Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card Program, managed by Elan Financial Services, and Fidelity Rewards+, managed by Fidelity, are separate programs. Full details for the Fidelity Rewards+ program appear in the Fidelity Rewards+ Terms and Conditions and in the Program Rules for Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card Program.
3. You will earn 2 Points per dollar in eligible net purchases (net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns) that you charge. Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Upon approval, refer to your Program Rules for additional information. You may not redeem Reward Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Reward Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death). Reward Points will not expire as long as your Account remains open. Certain transactions are not eligible for Reward Points, including Advances (as defined in the Agreement, including wire transfers, travelers checks, money orders, foreign cash transactions, betting transactions, lottery tickets and ATM disbursements), Annual Fee, convenience checks, balance transfers, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, overdraft advances, interest charges, fees, credit insurance charges, transactions to fund certain prepaid card products, U.S. Mint purchases, or transactions to purchase cash convertible items. The 2% cash back rewards value applies only to Points redeemed for a deposit into an eligible Fidelity account. The redemption value is different if you choose to redeem your Points for other rewards such as travel options, merchandise, gift cards, and/or statement credit. Other restrictions apply. Full details appear in the Program Rules new card customers receive with their card. Establishment or ownership of a Fidelity account or other relationship with Fidelity Investments is not required to obtain a card or to be eligible to use Points to obtain any rewards offered under the program other than Fidelity Rewards.
Eligible accounts for cash back include most nonretirement registrations as well as Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, Rollover IRA, SEP IRA, Fidelity Charitable® Giving Account®, Fidelity HSA®, and Fidelity-managed 529 College Savings Plan accounts. The ability to contribute to an IRA or 529 college savings plan account is subject to IRS rules and specific program policies, including those on eligibility and annual and maximum contribution limits. Full details appear in the Program Guidelines new card customers receive with their card. Contributions to Fidelity Charitable® are generally eligible for a federal income tax charitable deduction. Please consult with your tax advisor. The list of eligible registration types may change without notice at Fidelity’s sole discretion. For more information about whether a particular registration is eligible, please call 1-800-FIDELITY (800-343-3548).
The creditor and issuer of this card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A., Inc.
Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association and are used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A., Inc.
"Highest cash back" claim based on research conducted in December 2020 by Competiscan, LLC of publicly available consumer cash back credit card offers, excluding those with an annual fee, category restrictions, or requirements that cash back be used only as a statement credit.
The Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card was awarded Winner of the Best Card—Cash Back for Savers, 2018-20 by Kiplinger's Personal Finance.
Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2020 © 2020 The Kiplinger Washington Editors. Used under License.
4. The Identity Theft Insurance is underwritten and administered by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, an Assurant company under group or blanket policy(ies). The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions, and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions. Review the Summary of Benefits.
Assurant and Fidelity Investments are independent entities and are not legally affiliated.
5. Monitoring of financial accounts requires entry of account details into IDnotify.
Investing involves risk, including risk of loss. You could lose money by investing in a money market fund.
The third-party trademarks and service marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
Fidelity and the Fidelity Investments logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC.
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact Fidelity for a prospectus or, if available, a summary prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.