Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time, and you may gain or lose money.
Diversification does not ensure a profit or guarantee against loss.
IMPORTANT: The projections or other information generated by the Planning & Guidance Center's Retirement Analysis regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature, do not reflect actual investment results, and are not guarantees of future results. Your results may vary with each use and over time.
1. There is no minimum amount required to open a Fidelity Go account. In order for us to invest your money according to the investment strategy you've chosen, your account balance must be at least $10.
2. The Fidelity Go program advisory fee is calculated and charged at the account level.
3. The advisory fee does not cover charges resulting from trades effected with or through broker-dealers other than Fidelity Investment affiliates, mark-ups or mark-downs by broker-dealers, transfer taxes, exchange fees, regulatory fees, odd-lot differentials, handling charges, electronic fund and wire transfer fees, or any other charges imposed by law or otherwise applicable to your account. You will also incur underlying expenses associated with the investment vehicles selected.
4. To be eligible for the Fidelity Personalized Planning & Advice program you must invest and maintain a minimum of $25,000, in the aggregate, in one or more of your program accounts. A program account will not be invested according to a selected asset allocation strategy until the account has a balance of at least $10.
5. Fidelity® Wealth Services ("FWS") offers three service levels, each with its own fees, features, and eligibility requirements. Wealth Management service level clients must generally qualify for support from a dedicated Fidelity advisor, which is based on a variety of factors (for example, a client with at least $250,000 invested in eligible Fidelity account(s) would typically qualify). Account investment minimum is $50,000. For details, review the Program Fundamentals available online or through a representative.
To be eligible for Fidelity Private Wealth Management through Fidelity® Wealth Services ("FWS") or Fidelity® Strategic Disciplines ("FSD"), clients are subject to a qualification and acceptance process, and must typically invest at least $2 million, in the aggregate, in FWS and/or FSD and have investable assets of at least $10 million. For details, review the relevant Program Fundamentals, available online or through a representative.
7. Gross advisory fee applicable to accounts managed through Fidelity® Strategic Disciplines ranges from 0.20% to 0.49% and gross advisory fee applicable to accounts managed through Fidelity® Wealth Services ranges from 0.50%- 1.04%, in each case based on a minimum investment of $2 million.
Fidelity does not provide legal or tax advice. The information herein is general and educational in nature and should not be considered legal or tax advice. Tax laws and regulations are complex and subject to change, which can materially impact investment results. Fidelity cannot guarantee that the information herein is accurate, complete, or timely. Fidelity makes no warranties with regard to such information or results obtained by its use, and disclaims any liability arising out of your use of, or any tax position taken in reliance on, such information. Consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific situation.
Fidelity has a broad range of offerings suited to different client needs. For more information, see our offering list or speak with a representative.
Fidelity Go®, Fidelity® Personalized Planning & Advice, and Fidelity® Strategic Disciplines are advisory services offered by Fidelity Personal and Workplace Advisors LLC (FPWA), a registered investment adviser. Fidelity® Wealth Services is an advisory service offered by FPWA. Brokerage services provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC (FBS), and custodial and related services provided by National Financial Services LLC (NFS), each a member NYSE, SIPC. FPWA, FBS, and NFS are Fidelity Investments companies. These advisory services are provided for a fee.
Fidelity, Fidelity Investments, the Fidelity Investments and pyramid design logo, and Fidelity Go are registered trademarks of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917