As part of our corporate Environmental Sustainability program, we've set aggressive goals to reach by 2017, including:
- Achieving a 63.6% eDelivery paper suppression rate to save more than 1.8 billion sheets of paper per year
- Adopting certified* paper for 99% of our paper needs to save more than 24,000 trees per year
- Reducing our data center footprint by 14%, thereby saving enough energy to power more than 1,600 homes each year
- Achieving Green Globes® certification of another 15 retail Investor Centers for a total of 79, or 43% of the 183 locations
- Generating 10% of the firm’s electricity needs through solar and other renewable energy sources
Going forward, we will continue to evolve our efforts as we learn about new ways to minimize consumption and manage resources.