How to work together
1. Schedule your free call
- Use our online toolLog In Required to pick a day and time that’s convenient for you.
- When you get a confirmation email, let us know that it’s still a good time to meet.
- Working together is always free as part of your workplace plan.
2. Think about your goals
- Take a few minutes to think about what’s important to you and what’s on your mind financially.
- Estimate what you might need for your emergency savings. It can be very general.
- If this is new to you or you don’t have time, we can talk through it together.
3. Review your accounts
- Make sure you can log in to your accountLog In Required.
- Take a quick look through your portfolioLog In Required, particularly if you have multiple accounts.
Ready to talk?
What will I get from this planning consultation?
A clear picture of your current accounts. An assessment of your investment mix. A review of your saving and investing strategy. Discussion about retirement income. Suggestions or referrals for other planning services and specialists that are available to you.
Do I need to do anything to prepare?
Maybe think about the top 3 things you want us to know are on your mind financially for you and your family. Review your portfolio summaryLog In Required. Consider examining your goalsLog In Required, or we can talk through it together.
Who will I talk with?
Fidelity planning consultants who work with our clients who have workplace and personal accounts with us. They are located around the US and they are registered with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Many are also registered investment advisory representatives. You can learn more about your investment professional at BrokerCheck by FINRA and the Investment Adviser Registration Depository.
Is there really no cost?
There really is no cost or fee for the service you'll receive in your consultation. It is available to you as part of your workplace plan. Of course, if you take action on your portfolio or consider additional services, there may be associated costs. We'll help you understand them if there are. Learn more
Fidelity does not provide legal or tax advice. The information herein is general in nature and should not be considered legal or tax advice. Consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific situation.
Fidelity retail products and services are offered beyond those of your employer-sponsored retirement plan.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917