Tools to help you work smarter, not harder
Our online platform is engineered to get you the information you need efficiently.
- Monitor trades up to the minute with real-time trading data
- Analyze trading patterns with account statements, detailed transaction reports, and more
- Help prevent violations by setting trading restrictions
- Transfer trading and position data to your compliance software or to a 3rd party aggregator
Dedicated support team
From help executing your compliance strategy to day-to-day support, our team has you covered.
- Relationship manager: Your main contact to help ensure that your strategic compliance goals are met and your employees have an unparalleled experience.
- Client service manager: Aligned with the relationship manager, your client service manager will interface third-party providers and deliver educational webinars.
- Client operations managers: Provide day-to-day support with your operational needs such as adding/deleting data, issue resolution, and basic reporting.
Insights to help you stay in the know
Stay on top of industry trends with insights from Fidelity and 3rd party researchers.
Everything your employees need to become better investors
Great products, great prices, great tools
We offer award-winning products, affordable pricing, and dedicated support to help your employees every step of the way.
- $7.95 online U.S. equity trades4—lower than Schwab, TD Ameritrade, and E*TRADE5
- Thousands of no-transaction-fee investments from Fidelity and other fund companies
- Professional account management through our Portfolio Advisory Service6
- Free, independent research from top industry analysts
- Free financial courses and seminars—both online and in person
Free commission offer applies to online purchases of Fidelity ETFs and select iShares ETFs in a Fidelity brokerage account. Fidelity accounts may require minimum balances. The sale of ETFs is subject to an activity assessment fee (from $0.01 to $0.03 per $1,000 of principal). iShares ETFs and Fidelity ETFs are subject to a short-term trading fee by Fidelity if held less than 30 days.