Tools to help you work smarter, not harder
Our online platform is engineered to get you the information you need efficiently.
- Monitor trades up to the minute with real-time trading data
- Analyze trading patterns with account statements, detailed transaction reports, and more
- Help prevent violations by setting trading restrictions
- Transfer trading and position data to your compliance software or to a 3rd party aggregator
Dedicated support team
From help executing your compliance strategy to day-to-day support, our team has you covered.
- STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIP MANAGERS: Dedicated, experienced professionals who work with you one-on-one to ensure that strategic compliance goals are met, and that you have the opportunity to take advantage of everything Fidelity has to offer.
- CLIENT SERVICE MANAGERS: Aligned with the relationship manager, your client service manager will interface third-party providers and deliver educational webinars.
- OPERATIONS SERVICE TEAM: Provide day-to-day support with your operational needs such as adding/deleting data, issue resolution, and basic reporting.
Everything your employees need to become better investors
Great products, great prices, great tools
We offer award-winning products, affordable pricing, and dedicated support to help your employees every step of the way.
- No account fees and no minimums to open a retail brokerage account.1
- $4.95 online U.S. equity trades2—Trade at some of the lowest prices in the industry
- Thousands of no-transaction-fee investments from Fidelity and other fund companies
- Portfolio Advisory Services are available as a component of Fidelity® Wealth Services3
- Free, independent research from top industry analysts
- Free financial courses and seminars—both online and in person
Zero account minimums and zero account fees apply to retail brokerage accounts only. Expenses charged by investments (e.g., funds, managed accounts, and certain HSAs) and commissions, interest charges, or other expenses for transactions may still apply. See Fidelity.com/commissions for further details.
$4.95 commission applies to online U.S. equity trades in a Fidelity retail account only for Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC retail clients. Sell orders are subject to an activity assessment fee (from $0.01 to $0.03 per $1,000 of principal). Other conditions may apply. See Fidelity.com/commissions for details. Employee equity compensation transactions and accounts managed by advisors or intermediaries through Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions® are subject to different commission schedules.
Fidelity® Wealth Services provides non-discretionary financial planning and discretionary investment management through one or more Portfolio Advisory Services accounts for a fee.
© 2018 FMR LLC. All rights reserved.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917