Get started on your rollover
You have a choice: Would you like to choose and manage your own investments or would you like Fidelity to do it for you?
Already have a Fidelity IRA? Begin rolling over your old 401(k) with our step-by-step instructions.
Fidelity rollover IRA
Manage your own investments
- No minimum to open an account1
- Access to robust planning tools, and support from a Fidelity representative as needed2
- You are responsible for choosing and managing your investments
Fidelity Go® rollover IRA
Let us handle the investing so you don't have to.
- No account minimums3
- Unlimited 1-on-1 coaching calls with a dedicated team of Fidelity advisors once your account balance reaches $25,000
- Investments managed for you based on your preferences and unique financial situation
Looking for a more hands-on managed approach? You might want to consider Fidelity® Wealth Services for your planning and investment management needs. Minimum investment is $50,000 or $250,000 for a dedicated advisor.4 Learn more
Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time, and you may gain or lose money.
No account fees or minimums to open Fidelity retail IRA accounts. Expenses charged by investments (e.g., funds, managed accounts, and certain HSAs), and commissions, interest charges, and other expenses for transactions, may still apply. See Fidelity.com/commissions for further details.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917