- Benchmark information supplied by FMR Co with permission from appropriate vendors.
- If your return information contains dashes '--', we either don't have a return for that time period, or your account is being validated.
- It is important for us to maintain accurate information concerning your financial situation and investment objectives, including any reasonable restrictions or reasonable modifications of existing restrictions you may wish to impose regarding the management of your account. For more information, to request a copy of the updated Portfolio Advisory Services Fundamentals (Form ADV-Part II), to notify us of a reasonable restriction you would like to place on the management of your account, or to modify an existing restriction, please call the Service at 1-800-544-3455.
- Effective April 1st, 2015 Strategic Advisers changed the international equity component of its pre-tax strategy benchmarks from the MSCI EAFE Index (net MA tax) to the MSCI ACWI ex-USA Index (net MA tax). This change will add an emerging market equity component to the benchmarks, and is more reflective of our long-term asset allocations.
Important Information Related to Performance Reporting
Derek Young, CFA®
- PRESIDENT, GLOBAL ASSET ALLOCATION
- JOINED FIDELITY: 1996
Derek Young is president of Global Asset Allocation at Fidelity Investments, where he is responsible for the investment management of Portfolio Advisory Services. Mr. Young is also a member of Fidelity's Investment Committee, which provides oversight of its investment strategies. Mr. Young received a bachelor of science degree, summa cum laude, from Troy University in 1986 and received a master of business administration from Vanderbilt University in 1991. He has published articles and chapters in books on risk management and investment management.
Bruce T. Herring, CFA®
- GROUP CHIEF INVESTMENT OFFICER, GLOBAL ASSET ALLOCATION
- JOINED FIDELITY: 1987
Bruce Herring is group chief investment officer (CIO) of Fidelity's Global Asset Allocation group, where he is responsible for overseeing multi-asset classes and managed account investment management capabilities. Mr. Herring has been with Fidelity for 27 years and, prior to assuming his current role in 2013, held assignments as group CIO of the Equity division, director of research for Fidelity Tokyo, director of U.S. equity research, portfolio manager for U.S. equity funds, and a research analyst. He earned a bachelor of science degree from Babson College in 1987.
- SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AND MANAGING DIRECTOR, TAX-SENSITIVE PRODUCTS
- Joined Fidelity: 2007
As senior vice president and managing director of tax-sensitive products for Strategic Advisers, Inc., Jim Cracraft oversees Fidelity® Personalized Portfolios and Fidelity® Strategic Disciplines products. Prior to joining Fidelity in 2007, he served as director of quantitative insights at Citigroup Global Wealth Management, and held a software management position at DreamWorks SKG. Mr. Cracraft received his bachelor of science degree in aerospace engineering from the University of Colorado, his master of science degree in aerospace engineering from the University of Southern California, and a certificate in environmental engineering from the University of California. He also holds a certificate in finance from the University of Connecticut Graduate School of Business.
P. Brian Enyeart, CFA®
- CHIEF INVESTMENT OFFICER, GLOBAL ASSET ALLOCATION MANAGED ACCOUNTS
- Joined Fidelity: 2006
As chief investment officer for Global Asset Allocation Managed Accounts, Brian Enyeart leads a team of investment professionals who manage client assets. Since joining Fidelity in 2006, Mr. Enyeart's roles have included head of quantity research, managing director and chief investment officer, in London and Boston. Mr. Enyeart received a bachelor of arts degree in political science and business from Vanderbilt University in 1990 and a master of arts degree in finance from Golden Gate University in 1994. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder.
Robert Macdonald, CFA®
- SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AND DIRECTOR, GLOBAL ASSET ALLOCATION FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS
- JOINED FIDELITY: 1985
Bob Macdonald is senior vice president and director for Global Asset Allocation Financial Solutions, responsible for the overall direction of the Financial Solutions team. Mr. Macdonald received a bachelor of arts in finance from the University of South Florida and a master's degree in finance from Boston University. He worked as senior vice president and portfolio manager of structured equity investments, where he managed retail and institutional equity portfolios prior to assuming his present responsibilities.
Jeffrey S. Mitchell
- SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, HEAD OF RESEARCH, GLOBAL ASSET ALLOCATION
- Joined Fidelity: 1995
Jeff Mitchell leads the research efforts for the Global Asset Allocation division that includes Strategic Advisers, Inc. Mr. Mitchell manages teams of analysts who conduct detailed global macro asset allocation, and fundamental and quantitative research on investment disciplines and money managers for retail and institutional solutions. Mr. Mitchell received his bachelor of arts degree from Harvard University in 1995 and worked as an associate analyst, analyst, and managing director of equity research before assuming his present responsibilities.
- Vice President, Investment Management
- Joined Fidelity: 1991
As vice president of Investment Management for Strategic Advisers, Inc., Christopher Fusé leads the team of investment managers who make investment decisions for individual client accounts in Strategic Advisers' tax-sensitive products. He joined Strategic Advisers, Inc., in 1998 after serving as an account executive for Portfolio Advisory Services. Mr. Fusé has a bachelor of science/bachelor of arts from Xavier University in economics and finance.
- PORTFOLIO MANAGER, GLOBAL ASSET ALLOCATION, MANAGED ACCOUNTS
- JOINED FIDELITY: 1993
Larry Rakers is a portfolio manager in the Global Asset Allocation Managed Account group at Fidelity Investments, serving as the lead asset allocation portfolio manager for Fidelity Portfolio Advisory Service®. Prior to assuming his current position in January 2014, Larry was a portfolio manager at Fidelity Management & Research Company (FMRCo) from 2001 to 2013. During this time, he managed various Fidelity funds, including Fidelity Dividend Growth Fund. Larry earned his bachelor of science and master of science degrees in metallurgical engineering from the University of Illinois and his master of business administration degree from Northeastern University.