This offer is valid for new or existing Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC (“Fidelity”) customers who open through the following link https://digital.fidelity.com/prgw/digital/goal-booster/offer and fund a new, eligible Fidelity Cash Management Account with a minimum of $50 on or after 05/11/2023 and have not otherwise previously taken advantage of Fidelity’s $50 for $100 cash offer, or Fidelity’s $50 for $150 cash offer in the last 12 months. Offer is limited to one bonus award per individual.
Fidelity reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions or terminate this offer at any time. Other terms and conditions, or eligibility criteria, may apply.
In order to receive the $100 bonus award, users must complete the following:
- Register for the offer by opening a new Fidelity Cash Management account on or after 05/11/2023. The new account must be opened through the Fidelity Goal Booster℠ offer link. This offer does not constitute a recommendation by Fidelity as to which, if any, account is appropriate for your personal situation.
- Use the offer code GB100 during account opening to register for the offer.
- Fund the account with a minimum of $50 (“Net Deposit”) from an external, non-Fidelity source, including employer payroll election, if applicable.
- The Net Deposit at the end of the 45 calendar days after account opening ("the qualification period") must be at least $50.
- For purposes of this offer, “Net Deposits” shall mean total external deposits or transfers (including cash, eligible securities and/or margin debit balance transfers) minus assets withdrawn or transferred out of the accounts within the qualification period.
- As a confirmation of your registration, an email will be sent to the email address you provided during the account opening process after the eligible account has been established in good order.
- Eligible accounts include Fidelity® Cash Management Account. No other accounts are eligible for this offer.
- Account holders must maintain the bonus award (minus any losses related to trading or market volatility, or margin debit balances) in the account for at least 90 days from the date on which the bonus award is credited to the account. Fidelity may charge accounts that fail to comply with this requirement the cost of the bonus award.
The bonus award will be deposited directly to the eligible account within 10 calendar days after the qualification period. Amounts deposited by you to qualify for the offer and by Fidelity in the form of the bonus award will be initially held in the eligible account’s core position. You will be provided information regarding the available core positions for the account type you select during the account opening process. Depending on the account type you select, you may have the option of selecting a money-market fund sponsored by a Fidelity affiliate as your core position. No further investment or trading is required to qualify for the offer.
This offer is nontransferable and limited to $100 per individual. Individuals who took advantage of Fidelity’s previous $50 for $100 offer or $50 for $150 offer in the last 12 months will not be eligible for this offer.
The promotion is not available for the following account types/products: Brokerage; Rollover IRAs; Traditional IRAs; Roth IRAs; mutual fund only accounts; business accounts (including those opened by union officials); trust accounts; fiduciary accounts (including custodial accounts, estate accounts); college investment trust accounts; 529 college savings plan accounts; annuities; Fidelity managed accounts offered by Fidelity Personal and Workplace Advisors LLC such as Fidelity Go; Fidelity Clearing and Custody Solutions (FCCS) clients; clients of registered investment advisors working with Fidelity Investments, and Stock Plan Services accounts. This offer is not valid for non-U.S. residents; persons employed by FINRA or a securities organization in a regulatory capacity; employees of Fidelity, its affiliates, and members of their immediate families and households, or the media who cover financial services. Individuals subject to backup withholding may not be eligible for the offer.
Certain states and local jurisdictions have laws that limit or restrict public employees from accepting items of value from vendors such as Fidelity that provide services to public institutions. Some public entities such as governments, state universities, health care organizations, etc., also have internal policies that may contain similar restrictions. If you are a public official or employee, you should determine if one of these laws or internal policies applies to you. By accepting the bonus award, Fidelity assumes that you are in compliance with your jurisdiction's laws and institution's internal policies.
Cumulative bonus awards credited to taxable accounts associated with your social security number or tax identification number, as applicable, including those held at an affiliate of Fidelity, totaling $600 or more within a calendar year will appear on your consolidated Form 1099. You are encouraged to consult with your tax professional about appropriate tax reporting and treatment relating to this bonus award and the deposit of the bonus award in your account. Any taxes resulting from the bonus award are your responsibility.
Fidelity, Fidelity Investments, and the Fidelity Investments & Pyramid Design logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917