Fidelity's top priority in selecting suppliers is to do so with the utmost regard for our clients, while protecting the reputation and integrity of the firm. Our Supplier Diversity Program is focused on promoting awareness and inclusion of diverse suppliers in these relationships. We recognize the following classifications of diverse suppliers:
- Minority-Owned businesses
- Woman-Owned businesses
- Disability-Owned businesses
- LGBT-Owned businesses
- Veteran, Veteran-Disabled, and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned businesses
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprises
- HUBZone businesses
At Fidelity, we believe diversity is a business imperative. In today’s rapidly changing landscape, consumers, suppliers and businesses represent diverse backgrounds, experiences and values. As a customer obsessed company, we believe our suppliers should be a reflection of that.
Diversity in our supply chain helps increase innovation, improve quality, lower costs, and, perhaps most importantly, create opportunities and economic growth in the communities we serve. In addition, a commitment to diversity and inclusion in our Procurement process provides us with a competitive advantage, opening the doors to new markets, products and services.
- Fidelity is a participant of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) as a sponsoring partner to better develop relationships and partnerships with minority-owned suppliers.
- Fidelity is a member of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) to better develop relationships and partnerships with woman-owned suppliers.
- Fidelity is a member of the Boston Chamber of Commerce’s Pacesetters initiative, a cohort of companies using collective purchasing power as a catalyst for minority-owned businesses in the Boston area.
- Fidelity is a member of the Cincinnati Minority Business Accelerator (MBA) and is listed as a Goal Setter on the MBA.
- Fidelity is a sponsor of Disability:IN which is a nationally recognized certifying body for Disabled Owned and Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses. Additionally, we participate in their Supplier Diversity Roundtable and benefit from introductions to diverse suppliers within their network.
- Fidelity is a participant of the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) as a sponsoring partner to better develop relationships and partnerships with LGBTQ+ suppliers.
- Fidelity is a participating member of Procure Access, a business-to-business initiative facilitated by Disability:IN, which brings together companies that recognize the importance of purchasing and selling technology that is accessible to people with disabilities.
- Fidelity is a member of the Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council (SPLC), a non-profit organization whose mission is to support and recognize purchasing leadership that accelerates the transition to a prosperous and sustainable future.
- Fidelity is a member of the National Veterans Business Development Council (NVBDC) to better develop relationships and partnerships with veteran-owned suppliers.