Mobile Trading With Fidelity
Stay connected to every aspect of the financial world and trade anytime, anywhere.
Manage your portfolio and watch lists; research; and trade stocks, ETFs, options, and more from our mobile apps. Plus, with news, videos, real-time quotes, and advanced charting, you can always be on top of the markets.
- Access your personalized Feed on our iPhone® and AndroidTM apps—an industry-first, dynamic experience with timely and relevant portfolio, market, and research information, plus customized news and tailored content.
- NEW Dollar-based investing with fractional shares to make investing easier. Available through the Fidelity Mobile® app.
- View your balances and watch lists, and get real-time quotes without having to log in.
- Access option chain enhancements, multi-leg option trading, trading of specific shares for stocks or ETFs, tax lots for your positions, margin trades in your IRA, plus extended hours trading.3
- Receive timely, customizable alerts via push notification or the Message Center.
- Track your account positions and preferred securities.
- Capture ideas about your current holdings or potential investments with Notebook. Quickly see which securities you've created notes for from the Positions and Watch Lists screens. Save articles to your Notebook with the Share Extension in your mobile browser.
Mobile trading at Fidelity keeps your financial and personal information secure—guaranteed.
Learn more about our mobile security
Options trading entails significant risk and is not appropriate for all investors. Certain complex options strategies carry additional risk. Before trading options, please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options. Supporting documentation for any claims, if applicable, will be furnished upon request.
System availability and response times may be subject to market conditions.
Barron's, February 21, 2020 Online Broker Survey. Fidelity was ranked against nine other competitors in six major categories and 78 subcategories. Fidelity tied Interactive Brokers for #1 overall.
Investor's Business Daily®, January 2020: Best Online Brokers Special Report. Fidelity was named Best Overall Online Broker, and also first in Equity Trading Tools, Research Tools, Low-Cost/ETF Trading, Investment Research, Mobile Trading Platforms/Apps, and Portfolio Analysis & Reports. Results based on having the highest Customer Experience Index within the categories composing the survey, as scored by 4,199 respondents. The survey was conducted by Investor's Business Daily's polling partner, TechnoMetrica Market Intelligence. © Investor's Business Daily, Inc. All rights reserved.