Investing involves risk, including risk of loss.
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact Fidelity for a prospectus or, if available, a summary prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.
1. Zero minimums generally apply to Fidelity share classes that previously required investment minimums of $10,000 or less and for stock and bond index fund classes that previously had minimums of up to $100 million. Some Fidelity mutual funds have minimum investment requirements. Other fees and expenses may apply to continued investment as described in the fund's current prospectus. See the fund's prospectus for details.
2. There is no opening cost or annual fee for Fidelity's traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE, and rollover IRAs. Fund investments held in your account may be subject to management and short-term trading fees, as described in the offering materials. For all securities, see the Fidelity commission schedule (PDF)
for trading commission and transaction fee details.
3. There is no minimum to open a Fidelity Go account, however an account will not be invested according to the selected investment strategy until the account has a balance of at least $10. To be eligible for the Fidelity Personalized Planning & Advice program you must invest and maintain a minimum of $25,000, in the aggregate, in one or more of your program accounts; and accounts will not be invested according to a selected asset allocation strategy until the account has a balance of at least $10.
4. The advisory fee does not cover charges resulting from trades effected with or through broker-dealers other than affiliates of FPWA, mark-ups or mark-downs by broker-dealers, transfer taxes, exchange fees, regulatory fees, odd-lot differentials, handling charges, electronic fund and wire transfer fees, or any other charges imposed by law or otherwise applicable to your account. You will also incur underlying expenses associated with the investment vehicles selected.
5. Fidelity® Wealth Services is an investment advisory service that provides non-discretionary financial planning and discretionary investment management through one or more Portfolio Advisory Services accounts for a fee. Minimum investment is $50,000 for access to a team of advisors and $250,000 for access to a dedicated advisor. Please see the Program Fundamentals for more details regarding mutual fund fees and other potential fees including sales loads and transaction fees, redemption fees, and miscellaneous fees.
Other than with respect to assets managed on a discretionary basis through an advisory agreement with Fidelity Personal and Workplace Advisors LLC, you are responsible for determining whether, and how, to implement any financial planning recommendations presented, including asset allocation suggestions, and for paying applicable fees. Financial planning does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation of any offer to buy, or a recommendation of any security by Fidelity Investments or any third party.
Fidelity Go®, Fidelity® Personalized Planning & Advice, and Fidelity® Strategic Disciplines are advisory services offered by Fidelity Personal and Workplace Advisors LLC (FPWA), a registered investment adviser. Fidelity® Wealth Services is an advisory service offered by FPWA or Fidelity Personal Trust Company, FSB (FPTC), a federal savings bank. Nondeposit investment products and trust services offered by FPTC and its affiliates are not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency, are not obligations of any bank, and are subject to risk, including possible loss of principal. Brokerage services provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC (FBS), and custodial and related services provided by National Financial Services LLC (NFS), each a member NYSE and SIPC. FPWA, FPTC, FBS, and NFS are Fidelity Investments companies. These advisory services are provided for a fee.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917